Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday!!!!!

Maynard G Krebs turns 60 today.

Last edited by ZagaZags; 06-01-2014, 02:43 AM.

Happy Birthday Maynard! Truly enjoy reading your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday, Maynard. Have a great day. The 60's are good years so far. Stay healthy. Thanks for all your contributions to this forum.
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Maynard! I have to say You are one of my favorite Posters on this forum.... Enjoy your day
        "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
        -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood

Comment

Last edited by BobZag; 06-01-2014, 02:25 PM.
          The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

Happy birthday Maynard! I hope you have an enjoyable day with your family and friends.

Comment

Maynard:

Do you know what you have in common with Heidi Klum, Lisa Hartman, Marilyn Monroe, Brigham Young, and Son of Sam?

Same birthday!
              SLOZag
              "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

Happy Bday Maynard! A valued contributor!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLOZag View Post
                  Maynard:

Do you know what you have in common with Heidi Klum, Lisa Hartman, Marilyn Monroe, Brigham Young, and Son of Sam?

Same birthday!
                  Always thought of Marilyn, Son of Sam and Andy Griffith as the big 3. Can live with David Berkowitz (who bore a striking resemblance to my college roommate and intramural bb teammate at the time he became infamous), but Brigham Young? That's going too far

Cleavon Little of Blazing Saddles, and congressman Charlie Wilson, along with Ron Wood of the Stones, Alanis Morissette and Brandy Carlile too. And the great Morgan Freeman.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Just don't tell the youngsters at the gym. I'm afraid they won't pass me the ball anymore. Reduced to a spot up shooter these days. Thank god for the 3 pt line. The 3's being worth double in pickup games is all that keeps me remotely viable.

Comment

60! That's a biggie.

Happy BD maynard!
                    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Happy Bithday!!!

thespywhozaggedme turns 42 today.

Happy B-Day Spy

Comment

Happy birthday to all and to all a good night.

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MGK!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPY!!!

Whew!! I'm tired now. With the new Board format, this takes forever. As you can see, I made a couple mistakes in coloring the letters,........ thanks to the new Board Format. Anyway,..........

HBD to both of you!!! I enjoy reading all of your posts. This thread has been a little bit of a revelation. Yup,... I've always pictured Spy being in the late 30's, early 40's range. But MGK being damn near as old as I am!?!?!? I didn't see that coming. (But I guess I should have with his username and all.)

PS: MGK - I hope your taking your 60th better than I did. I remember it distinctly. It was like,.... Holy Crap!!!! I'm 60, but I don't feel 60!!!! Where did the last 40 years go anyway!?!?!?

The both of you enjoy your day.

Comment

Happy birthday Spy!! The best is yet to come!
                              Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X