WCC Tourney Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
    That would be a shame. I have been to the WCC tournament in Vegas all but one year it has been hosted at the Orleans (my daughter go married the one year I missed). I usually buy my tickets in advance through the Bulldog Club but have always seen tickets on sale either at the walk up counter on day of or through fans from teams that lost early (in concourse leading to arena). They usually do a call out at the pre-game social to ask if anyone has tickets to sell.

My advice.. don't give up, you will be able to buy your tickets through Orleans prior to the event. If not, come anyway and buy your tickets on the day of the event. This tournament is going to be fun to watch. Mark Few's 496, 497 and 498 career wins.
    So you think day of game tickets will be available? I am willing to fly there if it is a reasonable chance to purchase tickets. GO ZAGS

Comment

Originally posted by LouisianaZag View Post
      So you think day of game tickets will be available? I am willing to fly there if it is a reasonable chance to purchase tickets. GO ZAGS
      All I can say is that the Orleans has sold tickets on day of game every year I have been to the tournament. I'd hate to see you travel to Vegas just to find out that they aren't doing that this year. Based on my past experiences, there will be tickets available either through scalpers or walk up window.

GU has enjoyed a home court advantage based on fan attendance every year I have been to the Orleans. In fact, the "this is OUR house" chant is loud by end of each game. I'd hate to see that trend change based on the fact the Orleans is making it difficult to buy tickets this year. I hope you find tickets and make it to the games.

GO ZAGS

Comment

Originally posted by LouisianaZag View Post
        You can ALWAYS get tickets at events. Always. But not necessarily at the box office. I've gone to the Olympics without a ticket and gone to every event I wanted without paying much more than face. There are always fans from other schools selling tickets in the hallway to the Orleans Arena and there are scalpers. It takes a little effort, but I wouldn't let not having a ticket in hand keep from getting on the airplane and going to Vegas.

Comment

Not sure if I should post this, but I just purchased 2 all sessions tickets from Pacific. Cost was $190 per ticket plus a $375 donation to their athletic program. Phone number is 209-946-2285 and ask for Aaron Morales in the athletic department.

Comment

They are currently selling a ticket package for the semi-final games and championship games via the Orleans website. They are currently for sale right now and available.

Comment

Working...
            X