• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Walking on sunshine
    And it's time to feel good!

Comment

• Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
      Mark Twain.

Comment

• I feel drained. The game was exciting! It was an emotional win! What it wasn't, at least to me, was fun. I will savor the win and even more after Monday. I will bask in it. but...it isn't fun!
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Have you ever gotten up close and looked at a guitar string as it vibrates? I feel like that guitar string except the frequency is still increasing.
          I wear a helmet while internetting.
          sigpic

Comment

• Won't be going to bed anytime soon.
            But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• This Elite Eight, Final Four, and Natty game may be the reason I have heart problems, down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Feeling like I'm playing with House Money at this point. Zags are proving they can handle the pressure on the national stage. Loved the way they shot the ball today in a cavernous football stadium. No reason to think at this point that they can't take the whole enchilada! Why not us?
                "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
                —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Feeling good....enjoy the ride fellas.

Comment

• Was an amazing atmosphere in the building. My dads not an emotional guy or anything but i had to give him a big hug around the neck.. almost jumpin on the poor old man when the clock hit 0.0. So excited to be heading to the stadium Monday to watch the Zags take on North Carolina in the national championship. What an amazing. Feeling.

Comment

• Heart broken and empty but proud and determined. I feel so bad for the seniors. But this is just the beginning

Comment

• Surprisingly don't feel that bad. Feel sorry for the team. The boys had their chances. Missed too many bunnies and FT's. Thanks for the great season, playing against one of the best teams in the country. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• I'm disappointed, but not terribly. Not going to single any particular player out, but I know there's a couple that will look back and kick themselves for missing several shots that they know they can make. But despite all that it was still a wonderful year. This team is something special, and it can't be overstated just how good these guys did this year and how much they accomplished for the program.

Comment

• Great season so have to be proud.

But frustrating to see Zags make so many mistakes, TOs, missed FTs, etc. And Karno was way off his game.
                            "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• I feel gypped out of a good game.

Comment

• I feel disappointed for the team. I feel sad that I missed out on winning the $800 pool at my office.

Comment

Working...
                                X