Describe how you physically feel right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe how you physically feel right now

My nine-year-old daughter came out of her room and watched the last three minutes of the game with me and we were screaming together. I have a headache my right eye has a stabbing pain in it, I have a throbbing headache, I'm shaking still 15 minutes after the game. I am wreck.

Euphoric
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Proud, happy, joy, tired!!!

Comment

Feels like I was rode hard and put away wet.

Happy happy, joy joy
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Exhausted but walking on air! What a win!

Comment

Wore out----our dog finally came back into the room ---- was a little loud here.

Comment

well i lost my voice

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                Feels like I was rode hard and put away wet.

Happy happy, joy joy
                Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

I felt some tightness in my chest down the stretch.

Comment

Remember our cardiac kids of years past? I was more calm and faithful with these boys because they played a PHENOMENAL game so the win was icing (like Mathews) on the cake of a season! WOW!
                    Last edited by ZigZagSoCal; 03-23-2017, 06:41 PM. Reason: Correct Jordan's last name.
                    "There is a time when panic is the appropriate response." Eugene Kleiner

Comment

A picture is worth ..... 501 wins

Comment

All game:

At the buzzer:

Comment

Slight headache from those last few minutes.... But overall, I feel great! Need to enjoy this one until tomorrow before starting to focus on Saturday's game.

Comment

That might have been the most stressful basketball game I've ever watched between the intensity of the moment, the WVU pressure, and the score. Throw in the fact that it was a 2.5 hour affair and I feel like I put in a full day's work and didn't even pick up a ball...

Comment

On my way to drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X