Brandon Clarke, one of 15 impact transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Spy..a word.: not every post from others deserves/requires a comment. Sometimes it's best to smile and leave your hands folded on the desk. Best wishes.
    And leave the sardonic humor to those of us here from that big city with the very tall buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
      Spy..a word.: not every post from others deserves/requires a comment. Sometimes it's best to smile and leave your hands folded on the desk. Best wishes.
      Agreed, but if I hurt someone unintentionally, I feel that I should make amends. The rest of reborns post was a bit.....disjointed

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
        Thanks MDAbe. I appreciate your sympathy for the aged. some of these guys have no pity and are just waiting for me to make a mistake so they can try to hurt my feelings. bus as you know I could punch back at these junior high kids but I've given up on these "fake" fans a long time ago. I don't mind them being here, or trying to act so touch and arrogant, because everyone knows what they really are.
        That right there is a priceless post. I need to copy it and save it somewhere for future use.

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1
          70 is the new 50....and 40 is the new 12.....
          Or 70 is the new 12. Thought the greatest generation was a little tougher skinned (and I’m certainly not in the habit of defending spy)

Comment

Since we're in memorial day, That one generation Bart mentions will never be replaced. Nothing like those people....and never will be. They did so many things to save the country and build this nation, we owe them everything. As I age and know more, I am just shocked at what that group did for us.

Comment

Yes...constantly sniveling and whining and pouting....unlike Master Clarke who is going to take names and kick ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                Didn't he win the dunk contest at Kraziness this year? I think he could have the most hops on the team.
                So, to get this topic back onto Clarke (thanks) - one would think that if he did win the dunk contest he's going to be ok athletically, "up there."

I ask bc the biggest thing we need to replace on the frontline is JWIII and his defense/rebounding/put backs; as I've said before, I loved how badass JWIII would slam it home from underneath.
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                  So, to get this topic back onto Clarke (thanks) - one would think that if he did win the dunk contest he's going to be ok athletically, "up there."

I ask bc the biggest thing we need to replace on the frontline is JWIII and his defense/rebounding/put backs; as I've said before, I loved how badass JWIII would slam it home from underneath.
                  Clarke is better than JWIII

Comment

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                    I believe JWIII more than earned the right to have to have someone (anyone) prove it before it be declared by fiat. JWIII was one special Zag.

I say that as someone hoping he is, or can be, but until we see it, doesn't seem right to say it by decree.
                    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                    Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                      I believe JWIII more than earned the right to have to have someone (anyone) prove it before it be declared by fiat. JWIII was one special Zag.

I say that as someone hoping he is, or can be, but until we see it, doesn't seem right to say it by decree.
                      Thanks Dixie. Spy generally leans towards the outrageous.

I will say Clarke is a top 3 Gonzaga leaper. Guy gets up high and easily.

Comment

I think the jury is still out on that call; however, it will be interesting to watch him excel this season and hopefully he is a better FT shooter...

Comment

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
                          Thanks Dixie. Spy generally leans towards the outrageous.

I will say Clarke is a top 3 Gonzaga leaper. Guy gets up high and easily.
                          How is that "outrageous"? Debatable, I will giver you, but "outrageous"?

Comment

Weren’t there some rumblings about Clarke being the best big man in the practices, ala KO in his red shirt year? It could have just been a rumor started on this board, but after seeing him at the Kraziness, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true.
                            It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousZ View Post
                              Weren’t there some rumblings about Clarke being the best big man in the practices, ala KO in his red shirt year? It could have just been a rumor started on this board, but after seeing him at the Kraziness, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true.
                              I would like to know the details of that designation, because he isn't a super muscular/big forward. If he's put on some muscle and strength, and was out-doing J3 in practice, he could be in line for a very big year, including some ways that some of us might not have expected.

Comment

Brandon Clarke, one of 15 impact transfers

How is that "outrageous"? Debatable, I will giver you, but "outrageous"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by 2wiceright; 05-28-2018, 10:23 AM. Reason: Posted by mistake
                                "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
                                -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood

Comment

Working...
                                X