No announcement yet.

Saint Mary's Deserves an At-Large Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree that St. Mary's deserves anything special this year. Pimping the other schools in your conference in order to make your own school (presumably GU) look better is a very old and very unsuccessful strategy.

If the Bracketology guy is correct, GU will play one patsy in the NCAAs and then GU will play U of W to get to the Sweet 16. That might not be pretty. U of W has become a decent team.

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Watched at least a dozen Gaels games this season... Ford is a good offensive weapon but not so good floor general... Jekyll n Hyde team... very inconsistent... have streaks of cohesiveness but can go sideways just as easily.... I know it won't happen but USF could cause some damage in the tournament.... FF is a good floor general and the Dons are just plain fun to watch.... watching the Gaels is like watching paint dry...

Just my opinion...

Go!! Zags!!!
      "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

Originally posted by 75Zag View Post
        I disagree that St. Mary's deserves anything special this year. Pimping the other schools in your conference in order to make your own school (presumably GU) look better is a very old and very unsuccessful strategy.

If the Bracketology guy is correct, GU will play one patsy in the NCAAs and then GU will play U of W to get to the Sweet 16. That might not be pretty. U of W has become a decent team.

Go Bulldogs!
        decent teams dont lose to California
        Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
          Smell test? Fail.
          I would agree -- It will be interesting if this team gets in and last years was snubbed. But I feel their only route is to win the WCC Tournament - otherwise, it's NIT

Go Zags!!
          “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
            I think SMC, BYU, USF all are going to be in the NIT.
            I like it. Good call, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
              Have you seen Seton Hall play... No way they remotely deserve to be sniffing the tourney. SMC is a far better team.
              Just beat Nova. Smelling roses. Randy is a friend, but he doesn’t beat Nova. Or U.K.

Comment

Working...
              X