Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this board dying off or am I going crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this board dying off or am I going crazy?

I mean it might be both but i feel for late december that the board is empty. We are #1 and should have people on here typing away.

Did we scare them off? Did some ppl pass away? Even when i dont type, I love reading everyone's opinions.

You have entered the twilight zone

Comment

Lots of loading issues. Off line hours at a time. That’s my experience anyway.

Comment

Not that I post that often, but I have trouble getting on sometimes. Plus, yeah, it got tiring for awhile reading all the bickering.
        My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Comment

Yes.
          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

I actually passed away. Sorry.
            Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              Same here as noted by the sticky at the top ... was looking forward to reading stuff here all day and that happened lol maybe tomorrow
              Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

It's always an issue when you can't get loaded
                The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
                  Come back scotty.

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                    It's always an issue when you can't get loaded
                    Loaded is never a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZagPhish View Post
                      Mostly dead, or all dead?

The obvious answer seems to be mostly dead, but I wasn’t quite sure how this works.

Comment

I still read but not as often. And I am grateful for the Board . . . But two things: 1) It has missed something since Bob Z stopped posting very often, and 2) the way some (many?) take instantaneous offense and then the Board burst into bickering sure gets old. Sorry. End of rant.

Comment

Originally posted by tyra View Post
                          I still read but not as often. And I am grateful for the Board . . . But two things: 1) It has missed something since Bob Z stopped posting very often, and 2) the way some (many?) take instantaneous offense and then the Board burst into bickering sure gets old. Sorry. End of rant.
                          You call that a rant?

LOL, I'm sure the Christmas break has dampened the traffic. Things will undoubtedly pick up once WCC play starts.

Comment

I'm just here for the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                              My experience as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X