BYU vs St. Marys Semi-final Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    Good stuff SMC, now to go read the epic meltdown on the cougar board to fuel my good night
    I’ll join you.

Comment

• Agree--- lets get our players to the dance healthy --have a better shot at this playing St Marys than BYU.

Comment

• Wanting to play BYU again is like paying the bully to beat on you some more. They are going to hurt someone.

Comment

• It is as it should be. Gonzaga/St. Mary’s in the final. BYU doesn’t get an invite. At least we can all agree about that.

Comment

• I didn’t want a rematch with BYU. I don’t trust them to not purposely try to injure our guys. I don’t want to see them in our region.
            Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
              Good. Bye BYU.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
              sigpic
              “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
              ——-
              List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
              Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                I’ll join you.
                While you are there, remind them that it is 2020. Message board technology has advanced in the last 20 years.

Comment

• So happy I will not have to sit next to obnoxious BYU fans at tomorrow's game. Would rather have to sit in the middle of the Gaels' student section than to listen to BYU fans booing every foul called against them.

Comment

• Good thought zagdawg. I was kind set on playing BYU. SMC should be another tussle. Just win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                      Good stuff SMC, now to go read the epic meltdown on the cougar board to fuel my good night
                      Please share if you seen anything good!

Comment

• Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                        I’ll join you.
                        I went there. Most of them are blaming the players and coaches and not the refs - that was surprising.

Comment

• - like most, but not all, good to see byu lose.
                          - especially as we could not count on childs and hays having back to back bad games, neither of them came anywhere close to playing to the level they are accustomed too.

- as to pay backs, yes some wanted byu again, but we can now pay st. mary's back for beating us last year in the championship game.

Comment

• Their message board doesn't really allow for well developed thought processes. It's all "one sentence or less" reactions that really don't build a fan base or allow them to vent properly. Crazy how they put up with it.
                            Krozman
                            GU student 1996-2000
                            Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• I hate BYU with unmitigated passion, so I am happy that the Gaels won. May the best team win tomorrow.
                              The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X