BYU vs St. Marys Semi-final Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
    I will disagree. We talking the last yr we had sabonis which he was a sophomore. I think he bodies sabonis and puts him in foul trouble.
    That’s ok 11. That’s fine. If we are talking about the end of Sabonis here at GU where he ate up Collinsworth Poetl and Seton Hall I’ll take my guy. Sabonis found out how to not get in foul trouble down the stretch and play Collinsowrth straight up. It’s a good debate though
    Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
      Nm it is closer then i thought. They were almost even with sabonis a better boarder.
      Just want to remind everyone that Zac Seljass, who we are playing against tomorrow with BYU, actually DID play the Sabonis/Wiltjer/McLellan Zags team in the WCC final. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
        Yeah but tell me Karno or Sabonis or even a senior Sacre wouldn’t have been able to at least challenge him.
        Senior Rui or Senior B Clarke? :-)

Comment

T him for flopping!

Comment

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
            What a flopfest!
            I give you Exhibit "A".
            But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Seljaas selling the flop -- will refs reverse the call.

Comment

Nice try Zach Flopolopolis.

Comment

BYU is the the most bull**** program in the country. This is the first game, other than with the Zags, that I have watched in a while. I just can't stand watching these losers.

Comment

Originally posted by gobroncsgozags View Post
                    BYU is the the most bull**** program in the country. This is the first game, other than with the Zags, that I have watched in a while. I just can't stand watching these losers.
                    Round of applause
                    Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Epic flop. It shall reign 1000 years in the annals of flopping
                      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Originally posted by White lightning View Post
                        BYU " king of flops". They master the technique of timing a offensive play and flopping. The last charge call came without contact occurring. I slow mood it twice to confirm.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                        As stated earlier. And I thought this was a point of enfacist this season.

Comment

BYU being BYU ---- I would perfer to get revenge on them tomorrow --but man they are hard to watch.

Comment

THERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Tea time

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
                              Surfmonkey89

Comment

If I was really a glutton for punishment I’d go to their board and see all the forum members praising BYUs flopping as smart play

Comment

Working...
                                X