Other Games - Wednesday - 03. 11. 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games - Wednesday - 03. 11. 20

The conference tournaments are in full swing. Today's slate doesn't feature any ranked teams but several OOC foes are playing and all of the teams are in "survive and advance" mode.

Complete slate of games is here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1237593330642493440

Miami vs. Clemson
    Pitt vs. NC State
    Utah vs. Oregon State
    Washington vs. Arizona . 2:30 . PAC12
    Northwestern vs. Minnesota . 3:00 . BTN

4:00pm

St. John's vs. Georgetown . FS1
    Georgia vs. Ole Miss . SECN
    Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State . ESPNU
    Boston College vs. Notre Dame . ESPN2

Nebraska vs. Indiana . 5:30 . BTN

6:00pm

Vanderbilt vs. Arkansas . SECN
    Kansas St. vs. TCU . ESPNU
    North Carolina vs. Syracuse . ESPN2
    Cal vs. Stanford . PAC12

DePaul vs. Xavier . 6:30 . FS1
    Washington St vs. Colorado . 8:30 . PAC12
    Last edited by RenoZag; 03-11-2020, 02:16 PM.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Might check out the Tarheels vs Syracuse to see if ol' Roy lives another day. I'm hoping the Orange stick a fork in 'em. The Zags need NO help from NC at this point.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

UW -24
      AZ - 23, 6:32 to play, H1

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Arizona wins the battle of underachievers 77-70. Stewart was a monster w/ 29 points/12 boards, barely missed a shot during the game, but it wasn't enough.

UW had actually gained some momentum down the stretch of the season, winning 3 of 4 including sweeping the Arizona schools on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
          Arizona wins the battle of underachievers 77-70. Stewart was a monster w/ 29 points/12 boards, barely missed a shot during the game, but it wasn't enough.

UW had actually gained some momentum down the stretch of the season, winning 3 of 4 including sweeping the Arizona schools on the road.
          Is UW even an NIT team at this point? I love it! We get the #1 seed despite the fact that we get no help from the UW win. I rooted for them to lose every game and it didn't matter. How can Banchero possibly choose them at this point.
          t

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
            Is UW even an NIT team at this point? I love it! We get the #1 seed despite the fact that we get no help from the UW win. I rooted for them to lose every game and it didn't matter. How can Banchero possibly choose them at this point.
            t
            At 15-17, I would certainly not expect UW to make the NIT. Doesn't a team have to be .500 or above to be considered?

Comment

t
              Huh?

The win over Washington is one of only 6 Quad wins for the Zags this year. I don’t know how that could be considered “no help”.
              sigpic
              “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
              ——-
              List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
              Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

t
                Because he will single handedly turn them around 360 °.
                Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                  Because he will single handedly turn them around 360 °.

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Comment

UNC just playing out the stream, making Syracuse look like a top 10 team.

Roy never should have given the keys to the car to Cole Anthony. He'll be a good player in the pros, but too many freshman mistakes, too much hero ball on his part.

A cautionary tale when considering the arrival of Mr. Suggs?

Comment

Syracuse up by 25, 4 minutes to go. Cole Anthony with another errant pass for another Tarheel Turnover.

Comment

This may be the last "Other Games" thread that has games to follow. . .sigh.

Comment

There were so many upsets today, and upsets by HUGE margins, that it looks to me like the teams feel it their guts that things are going to be very very different this year, in terms of the NCAA Tournament.
                          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

WSU glides by Colorado 82-68.

Comment

Originally posted by 509er View Post
                              WSU glides by Colorado 82-68.
                              I wonder if that is the final NCAA game of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X