Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect any form of NCAA tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
    Disneyland and Disneyworld remain open.

don’t here ESPN demanding they shut down parks....lol
    ESPN is owned (80%) by Walt Disney. Do you think ESPN would bite the hand that writes their paychecks ?

ETA: Disneyland has announced park closures

https://twitter.com/DisneyParksNews/...879104/photo/1
    Last edited by RenoZag; 03-12-2020, 12:57 PM.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• so...….3 people on this board have claimed that Duke, Kansas and now the NCAA has cancelled everything …..but i don't see a news story. Link please?
      Krozman
      GU student 1996-2000
      Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• To he ll with this. I’m gonna watch the WCC Championship game again and pretend it’s for the National Championship.

Comment

• Doctor on right now on espn radio. He said he believes the fatality rate is 0.75% and not 3% as reported. He believes this virus is more contagious then the flu but not as deadly as being reported right now. Its on ESPN 700 (1pm show with will cain). He said wash hands and if sick don't go around elderly or sick. He said kids may get it but are strong and healthy. I apologize as im typing while listening. He said its a respiratory disease but doesnt believe virus is live on surfaces 3 days later. He said 3 to 4 feet can reach you if sneeze but he prefers 6 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by krozman View Post
            so...….3 people on this board have claimed that Duke, Kansas and now the NCAA has cancelled everything …..but i don't see a news story. Link please?
            https://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...virus-concerns
            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
              To he ll with this. I’m gonna watch the WCC Championship game again and pretend it’s for the National Championship.
              I watched it live. Pretty sure watching it on TV it's a different game. Amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                Enjoy your vacation from the world of GU Boards.
                I was wondering...….He changed so much in the last few days.

Comment

• NCAA just cancelled the tournament, Few on the phone now with ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
                    I feel bad for all the teams, especially the seniors (Tillie!) but i'm most sad for the players on teams who really don't go dancing every year, and this was their one big shot at a serious run (Dayton, SDSU, etc)
                    Same, I feel bad for Tillie; he seems to finally be fully healthy pre-tournament. Also SDSU, Dayton and Baylor will likely miss their shot at a shining moment. The Oregon women are probably a once in a coaches career kind of team for Graves. I understand the severity of the virus; my company has made almost everyone a remote employee this week through at least May 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                      NCAA just cancelled the tournament, Few on the phone now with ESPN.

Comment

• Depression slowly setting in.

Comment

• March Sadness.

Comment

• It kooks like we're ending the season as No 2 in polls and a #1 seed. Top line is important. I loved this team. Who would have ever thought Few could pull so many unknowns together and make his system work, I think Few should be coach of the year. I do hope Vitale is right that if those kids return we open as a No1 ranking. Note to Jazz: I don't know where you're getting the idea that Suggs will bolt for Europe. I do firmly believe he'll be with us as will the other top 50 kids. Nice if Chet would join them and then Paolo as well. We need a title. It's just a matter of time......

As an aside, Tony Fauci is saying there is a .10% mortality with the flu. Not enough knowledge on Corona but Tony's thinking it'll settle at 1% That's what we know for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                              NCAA just cancelled the tournament, Few on the phone now with ESPN.
                              All of our tourney streaks are still alive!
                              Ihre Papiere bitte

Comment

• Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
                                To he ll with this. I’m gonna watch the WCC Championship game again and pretend it’s for the National Championship.
                                I'm glad I have 6 games on my DVR, so I'll have that to get me over the hump.

Comment

Working...
                                X