Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect any form of NCAA tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    NCAA just cancelled the tournament, Few on the phone now with ESPN.

Jim Meehan
    @SRJimm
    Few: "Extremely disappointed. I think all of us felt we could postpone and even postpone into May, and if we needed to cancel we could cancel then. But if that’s what they’re doing then I guess that’s what they’re doing."
    . . .
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• I just got the news. My heart is broken, not just for myself, but for the players who had hoped to extend this magical season. I won't cry over spilt milk, as I know come November (hopefully) we will have an amazing team.
      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

• The NCAA should do the right thing and grant waivers for seniors impacted by the cancellation of all winter and Spring sports championships. Would be a devastating way to end a college career for thousands of student-athletes otherwise.
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
          The NCAA should do the right thing and grant waivers for seniors impacted by the cancellation of all winter and Spring sports championships. Would be a devastating way to end a college career for thousands of student-athletes otherwise.
          Wait...BYU players are already middle aged.

Comment

The NCAA should do the right thing and grant waivers for seniors impacted by the cancellation of all winter and Spring sports championships. Would be a devastating way to end a college career for thousands of student-athletes otherwise.
            I second this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
              Wait...BYU players are already middle aged.
              BYU might be a top 5-10 team if all of their senior citizens came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinfoilzag View Post
                All of our tourney streaks are still alive!
                Or ended, depending on how you look at it.

Comment

• I guess there won't be any mention the UNC didn't make the tournament this year now.....

I wonder how many bonuses the coaches have in their contracts for NCAA tournament success.

Comment

I'm sure winter sports won't get a year back, for many their seasons were already over anyway, but I would guess spring sports may gain another year of eligibility if they want to stick around another year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                      Or ended, depending on how you look at it.
                      We won the auto bid we were guaranteed a spot anyway lol
                      Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

Working...
                      X