Will Joel Ayayi be the 4th Zag on this team drafted into the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I did....when he was a freshman, not AA first round, but NBA....
    I've lurked on here for a decade, and finally decided to post (I have minimal basketball insight, just try to learn from you all....

Anyway, I've got to ask, how the heck did you see that potential? I was at GU Olynyk's freshman year. I thought he was going to be horrible, and incredibly clumsy.

Funny anecdote, during a blowout in the Kennel, few called for KO to come off the bench. While walking to check-in, he slipped on a towel, fell over (not awful, just clumsy), and Few sent him back to bench. I was certain he'd never play. Man was I wrong. He was spectacular.

Comment

With regards to the topic at hand, Ayayi is certainly 2nd round caliber now, but I do wonder if he looks at how much Corey's stock has improved this year?

What if he came back and was told to hunt his shot a bit more? Could he be a 16/10 guy with Kispert gone? Probably tough with some big acquisitions and his selfless nature, but it'd be awesome to see. He feels irreplaceable- you can effectively run zero plays for him, and he'll score 12 on steals and put backs, while leading the team in rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by matttrick View Post
        I've lurked on here for a decade, and finally decided to post (I have minimal basketball insight, just try to learn from you all....

Anyway, I've got to ask, how the heck did you see that potential? I was at GU Olynyk's freshman year. I thought he was going to be horrible, and incredibly clumsy.

Funny anecdote, during a blowout in the Kennel, few called for KO to come off the bench. While walking to check-in, he slipped on a towel, fell over (not awful, just clumsy), and Few sent him back to bench. I was certain he'd never play. Man was I wrong. He was spectacular.
        Welcome!

Post more. Be a part of things.

DZ
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X