Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perimeter with Adam Morrison - Mark Few

Listen to it!! (That is all.)

sooooooo good, sent it to all my coaching friends, nugget after nugget...and Ammo and Few's relationship out there for us all to see.

Listen to it!!

Comment

So much insight about both men in this interview together with how Gonzaga basketball has evolved.

Comment

That was a truly remarkable conversation. Yes, there's a handful of f bombs dropped, because that's just who Adam is, but get past those, and the insight and the love between the two of them is beautiful. Can't recommend listening to this enough.
        I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Ammo is a really great interviewer / conversationalist. What makes these podcasts so great is just that, it’s more of a conversation than interview. Also really enjoy that it’s serious conversation throughout...yes, some humor and light hearted banter for sure (Few was great pointing out how Ammo was more of his “golden boy” than Stepp was!), but none of the just silly airtime filler goofiness that so many sports talk type shows devolve into for extended periods.

I downloaded the podcast onto my phone and listened to it while driving to and from work today. Outstanding. Highly recommend all his “The Perimeter” podcasts to date. First was Kispert, then Ayayi then Few.
          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
            That was a truly remarkable conversation. Yes, there's a handful of f bombs dropped, because that's just who Adam is, but get past those, and the insight and the love between the two of them is beautiful. Can't recommend listening to this enough.
            For those that can't look past the f bombs, I'm very curious what they do for a living, b/c even though I rarely if ever use it myself, I'm surrounded by it on a daily basis. And I worked in corporate world for 5 years and healthcare the last 12 yrs.

Comment

I was so critical of the first interviews for the liberal use of the "f" word and I stand by that criticism. But man, what a great discussion with Coach Few. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Therunner View Post
                For those that can't look past the f bombs, I'm very curious what they do for a living, b/c even though I rarely if ever use it myself, I'm surrounded by it on a daily basis. And I worked in corporate world for 5 years and healthcare the last 12 yrs.
                I can listen to it ignore it but try to screen it from my kids and now grandkids whenever i can....as a cop of 33 years imo can throw it out as good as anyone but have always tried to leave it at the door frame of the house and not ever let the kids or grandkids hear it out off my mouth

So i listen to this free ira brown and others in my car with no one else around. Probably my Irish catholic prudeness upbringing
                Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

His podcasts shine in depth back room understandings of the nitty gritty of success imo
                  Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Good stuff with Coach Few. Great podcast.

Comment

I've got many things I loved, but one in particular that I enjoyed was some of the discussion about how Few has grown as a coach, both with changes to his on-court coaching, but also to his off-court coaching, and how the program has grown in conjunction with that.
                      I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Having taken a few of Dr. Hazel's communications classes w/ Adam, I'm not surprised how well he's doing in this venture. Just outstanding conversation with Coach Few...so much fun insight into these two men, their relationship, and more broadly the program and its evolution. Adam's candor and honesty are so well suited for this format. I'm left really excited for some of his future conversations. I'd love to hear Stockton, Ronny, and Pangos in particular.

Comment

What really stood out to me is the way few talks about Brian Michaelson. It sounds like he is a coaching star in the making that has the full trust of the staff based on the work he has already done. Few even mentioned him as his
                          Likely successor

Comment

I really enjoyed this interview. Morrison did a really good job and Few provided some interesting insights.
                            It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
                              I've got many things I loved, but one in particular that I enjoyed was some of the discussion about how Few has grown as a coach, both with changes to his on-court coaching, but also to his off-court coaching, and how the program has grown in conjunction with that.
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X