Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris

Move to a Harris thread that I have trouble finding but watching Instagram posts Dom has been posting, it looks like he is bulking up and adding a lot of muscle. At least from what I can tell.

Knowing Dom and his pops wouldn’t surprise me if he gets ripped and balls out next year.

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Move to a Harris thread that I have trouble finding but watching Instagram posts Dom has been posting, it looks like he is bulking up and adding a lot of muscle. At least from what I can tell.

Knowing Dom and his pops wouldn’t surprise me if he gets ripped and balls out next year.
    Great news...thanks!

Comment

I saw Dom recently (in Spokane), he is taller than I thought. He is all of 6’3”, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post

Dom has a huge upside as he develops. You can just see the talent on the court at times. When he puts it all together, watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not playing a lot as a freshman I’m sure was highly motivating for him. He is certainly talented enough to propel himself into a starting role sooner than not.
          The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

Working...
          X