Last 10 years of #1 seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    As in, I’m a number one seed here and you’re in Dayton?
    Yep. It looks like I gotta win 7 in a row!

Comment

As the resident curmudgeon, I’m astonished that anyone — old, new, indifferent fan — can find that #1 seed performance anything but magnificent. Out.
      This!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Valley Zag View Post
        Look, I'm very grateful for the program. A thousand praises.
        But it is what it is. Seven teams had multiple #1 seeds in that time frame. And all but two won a national title. No one had more #1 seeds than us. That is evidence for the argument that GU is overrated. I don't like that argument. So I say "ouch."
        This is the kind of talk that made me check out of the board for a while. Not that my participation is of any great value. I just like Zag talk. I totally believe in the Zags and am SO proud of our achievements over the last 20+ years. I thought we were doomed when Monson left....

Comment

Originally posted by zagbeliever View Post
          This is the kind of talk that made me check out of the board for a while. Not that my participation is of any great value. I just like Zag talk. I totally believe in the Zags and am SO proud of our achievements over the last 20+ years. I thought we were doomed when Monson left....
          It’s good you stayed, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by zagbeliever View Post
            oh god, i have been chuckling for quite awhile on this one, Zagbeliever.

also
            what I like about GoZag's thread is that it is a factoid that shocked me.
            there are very few factoids left that can take the shine off the Bentley that is the Zags last 5 yrs.

Comment

Good grief....IMHO all Grand Valley is saying is that Gonzaga has underperformed as a #1 seed in the last ten years compared to the other #1 seeds.....has been overrated as a #1 seed....... and that is a demonstrable fact......quit putting words in his mouth....

Straw dog/man arguments are dishonest and false logic.

Comment

It’s good you stayed, huh?
                Oh I'll stay. I just check out for a bit when I start getting angry. The good stuff outweighs the bad in general. I follow Caldwell for recruiting and most of the podcasts for perspective. I like a lot of the people on here but when I'm ready to blow a gasket over stupid remarks I check out.

Comment

"Meat head"!? "word salad"!? "stupid remarks"!? Haha. You guys are all probably a lot nicer than that in person (for one reason or another). Anyway, I don't have anything else to add. I'm not going to get sucked in to an acrimonious online argument with a dozen strangers. Only a complete fool would do that (I'm a part-timer).

Comment

Working...
                  X