Kevin Pangos signed with the Cavs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Pangos signed with the Cavs

Ozzy has the scoop in the Old Dogs forum. I saw it on Twitter a few minutes ago. I thought we could use some good news to talk about, and also thought that people might miss the news over there, especially with the craziness going on.

Cleveland has agreed to a two-year $3.5M contract with point guard Kevin Pangos, agent Zach Kurtin of
    @PrioritySports
    tells ESPN. The first year salary of $1.67M is fully guaranteed.
    https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/sta...24953345724417

Highlight vid:
    https://youtu.be/Yro6ofFGGoo

Comment

Now THIS is a good story to focus on! WTG Kevin! Took too long to get him in the league!!

Comment

Really happy for Kevin and his family. He has worked hard for this.

Comment

Congrats, Mr future Prime Minister.

Comment

Great news amidst the turmoil.

Comment

Not your modern stereotypical NBA point guard, but man I love watching him play. Way cool

Comment

JMHO... but took way too long for him to get picked up. He has been dominating in the Euro leagues. Hope he does great this year.
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Congrats to Kevin and his fam. That's a huge freakin' deal. Shoot when you're hot. Shoot to get hot. Get Paid dude!!!
                  Originally posted by Coach Few
                  We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

Good news and wish him well.

Comment

Very happy to see him get a chance in the league

Comment

One of my favorite Zags. I am so happy for Kevin and his family and wish him great future success

Comment

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m now a Cleveland Cavaliers fan. Thrilled for KP. Hope he gets a fair opportunity to earn meaningful minutes
                          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

so glad to hear this,
                            nobody more deserving of recognition for yrs of excellent play,
                            get a few big paychecks from NBA will feel good to him

Comment

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                              Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m now a Cleveland Cavaliers fan. Thrilled for KP. Hope he gets a fair opportunity to earn meaningful minutes
                              Your loyalty will be tested when the Cavs play Memphis, San Antonio, Indiana, Washington and Los Angles or when any of these six teams play each other...

I'm happy for KP as well...that hi-lite film sure showed a different KP then the one I last saw play in 2015. He sure has gotten so much better but will he be able to play solid "D" against the top guards in the league...here is hoping he can...

Comment

Working...
                              X