Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
    I'll save you time jazz. This is bush league. Every year.
    Thanks, buddy. Would’ve been an especially useful antidote this year. The Admin screwed that up, too.

Comment

Originally posted by spike_jr View Post
      The scrimmage has started. Too bad we can't see it.....
      Number 1 ranked team pre season and they WON'T set up NATIONAL STREAM.

WTF

Comment

Mine just says the stream will begin momentarily.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
          Mine just says the stream will begin momentarily.
          yes probably at 4 PDT for the replay. WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
            Number 1 ranked team pre season and they WON'T set up NATIONAL STREAM.

WTF
            Here’s an idea, new but NFL AD Standiford, just stream the first three “games” and no one outside your little world will know Mark Few went for a **** in the woods.

Comment

Lost the feed! grrr

Comment

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
                Lost the feed! grrr
                Abe, did you see any of the scrimmage on the stream? But then again, you are probably "in area"

Comment

What a$$hat made this decision to block out of area coverage? They afraid opposing coaches are going to scout a scrimmage or something? JFC every damn year it is something with these streams.

Comment

I guess I forgot (C), the scrimmage is only available to those who live in the KHQ / ROOT / SWX viewing area. So here's the million dollar Q, why was I able to view KIK last season with no issues? Why did SWX show all that pregame fluff, but black out the main event? It's not the end of the world, it's only GU vs GU, but if I run into any issues on the 31st, angry emails will be sent.
                    The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Hope we get some good posts & summaries later here from those in attendance.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                        I guess I forgot (C), the scrimmage is only available to those who live in the KHQ / ROOT / SWX viewing area. So here's the million dollar Q, why was I able to view KIK last season with no issues? Why did SWX show all that pregame fluff, but black out the main event? It's not the end of the world, it's only GU vs GU, but if I run into any issues on the 31st, angry emails will be sent.
                        Maybe you should send the threatening emails now, and the angry ones later!

Comment

Couldn’t find any better competition so this is the “secret scrimmage” for the year, that’s why we can’t watch.

Comment

Replay in an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                              Couldn’t find any better competition so this is the “secret scrimmage” for the year, that’s why we can’t watch.
                              Hey, maybe this debacle can count as two “games” in Few’s penalty box.

Comment

I live in Spokane and was able to watch everything up to when the scrimmage should have started on khq.com. Then nothing. Friggin ridiculous. The delayed airing better include it for us locals or there's going to be endless comments coming the way of KHQ I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                                X