Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraziness in the Kennel Oct 9, 2021

Hopefully everyone attending this year has as much fun as we did in 2019. All we heard was the chant..."Trickeeee Trioooo...." as we entered the McCarthey.
    Encourage you to watch the 3.5 mins to get fired up for this year! Wish we could be there next week.... Go Zags!

https://youtu.be/17XSdTJyxB4

Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
      Show some love to Anthony Black, 2022 6'7" guard from the Dallas metro (Timme, Gilder, Woolridge), ranked #19 (#4 CG) at 247 Sports. He'll be there on a visit. 3 recent crystal balls for Ok St, but maybe we can turn that around.
      Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
      America's Team!

Comment

Originally posted by HenneZag View Post
        Ok St will be a tough turn. Great program and facilities, good conference and recent success. Hopefully he keeps the visit, there is always hope once on campus.
        Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.

Comment

It's kind of interesting looking at Ok St's 247 page. They have a huge list of targets (22), including 9 guards. We have 5 targets, and 1 of them has taken us off the table (Traore). I wonder how much of that is us just being very selective, and how much of that is because 247's writers have more of an insight into Ok St's targets.

https://247sports.com/college/oklaho...tball/Targets/

Comment

Hopefully when he is there he will look up and see our two final four banners. Gonzaga = place to win a championship!

Comment

I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised? I am editing this because further below it states at 4pm. That is also what my tv guide says. So now I'm confused but I will be watching whatever time it's on. Tx all.
              Last edited by zag buddy; 10-08-2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

WCC Online Broadcast, maybe...

Originally posted by zag buddy View Post
                I see it,s at 1pm sat. It it going to be televised?
                Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.

:]
                Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6

Comment

Originally posted by nonzagzag View Post
                    My TV says it is on from 4-5 pm on KHQ6
                    Mine says SWX, which is channel 6-1 in Spokane

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddwell View Post
                      Not sure, but I think the following may be a link (viewing opportunity) for tomorrow's Kraziness. (Look in the far-left column.)

https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Don't remember for sure, but I think I was able to see Kraziness last year from this WCC web site.

:]
                      I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                        I’m only finding a link here on WCC site to something called Varsity Network App for an audio feed of Kraziness, listed as 1 o’clock start. Can someone post a link for online viewing, if there is that option? Pardon moi if it has already been posted elsewhere.
                        It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
                        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                          It will reportedly be streamed at gozags.com.
                          Thanks MCMM!
                          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                            Biggest thing going for the Zags still is that even though all the crystal balls switched to Ok St he is still taking the visit and hasn't announced yet.
                            I'll fall back on my old standard...is mom making the visit? Moms love the GU campus for their sons and daughters.

Comment

I remember Reid Travis visited I thought we were going to nab him being the last visit. Stanford it was. Fingers crossed.
                              America's Team!

Comment

Working...
                              X