Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time is the game tomorrow

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What time is the game tomorrow

    And is it being streamed....If it is who is streaming it and how can i get it?

    Thanks!

    Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

  • #2
    Reborn...I wish I could tell you this for sure....but I think it is being streamed on WCC at 1 pm...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
      Reborn...I wish I could tell you this for sure....but I think it is being streamed on WCC at 1 pm...
      thanks
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Game starts at 1 pm Spokane time. Had to check that we are still on DST.
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

        Comment


        • #5
          https://www.khq.com/sports/swx_live/

          I don't think it will be on WCC, as there is no video link for it. https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

          Comment


          • #6
            Ghost game #1.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scrooner View Post
              https://www.khq.com/sports/swx_live/

              I don't think it will be on WCC, as there is no video link for it. https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball
              And this is what it says…

              This live stream is available to viewers who are presently in the SWX television area. Viewers who are outside the viewing area may see a message stating they are restricted from watching the stream due to their geographical location.

              Comment


              • #8
                disheartening news

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
                  disheartening news
                  Nothing new. The powers that be can't get their act together. Same old story. Sad and pathetic.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by katman50 View Post
                    Nothing new. The powers that be can't get their act together. Same old story. Sad and pathetic.
                    Worst case scenario, it's radio for me. If the game were on ROOT and a reg season game, I could stream it with both eyes closed and my finger picking my nose; that's how reliable my grey market streaming sites are. But it's not and it's not, so I won't waste time trying to find a stream for a meaningless game that is competing with NFL football. Bottom line WCC, yes it's a pre-season game, but when you throw the #1 team in the nation under the bus, how are we supposed to react?
                    The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      And this is what it says…

                      This live stream is available to viewers who are presently in the SWX television area. Viewers who are outside the viewing area may see a message stating they are restricted from watching the stream due to their geographical location.
                      So those with a VPN can connect to a Seattle, Portland, Boise, etc. VPN server to get access to the SWX stream, yes?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Annoying...it appears you can listen to the game at the WCC site.....starting at 1......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://twitter.com/SKarrG0/status/1...879341057?s=20

                          This might explain who that guy is:

                          https://twitter.com/SKarrG0
                          .
                          .
                          .
                          "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                          .
                          "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                          .
                          I am monitoring the price of a donut
                          .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rangerzag View Post
                            He’s an employee of GU.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm curious if those of you outside of the Spokane area can at least listen to the game on the KEY 101.1 fm app?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X