No announcement yet.

Guess who will start tomorrow and why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who will start tomorrow and why.

Who starts the season as starters. Or who would you hope starts. Who will get the most playing time? The most exciting time of the year for sports watching for me.
    I guess Timme, Watson, Nembhard, Bolton, and Nolan Hickman. Experience counts. I think Bolton and Chet will get the most time to develop into the systems we use.

Mods, if I double posted this please correct. tx
    Last edited by zag buddy; 10-30-2021, 04:22 PM.

Starters Timme, Holmgren, Strawther, Bolton, Nemhardt. In exhibition games playing time will probably be fairly equal. Excited that we are starting the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mvzags View Post
      Starters Timme, Holmgren, Strawther, Bolton, Nemhardt. In exhibition games playing time will probably be fairly equal. Excited that we are starting the season.
      Exactly. The reg season may start on the 9th, but the road to New Orleans really starts tomorrow.
      Since it's pre-season, I'm going with Drew, Chet, Nemby, and two wild cards. Would love to see Greggy start, but not sure on that.
      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mvzags View Post
        I think you’ve nailed it here. With such a short window of time before Texas and loaded early season schedule, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a more veteran starting lineup though…particularly if Watson has showed marked improvement & confidence shooting:

Nembhard, Bolton, Holmgren, Watson, Timme
        Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

This is a good question, and I've thought about it for awhile and it is tough for me to call this one. Based on what I saw in the scrimmage in Kraziness in the Kennel, there were so many players that were even.

I think Few wants the new players to get as much experience as possilbe, and because the team is young I think he will want to see certain players start and see how their chemistry is...I'm going to go with Timme, Nemhard, Strawthere, Holmgren and Bolton...
          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Jim Meehan
            @SRJimm
            · 14m
            Gonzaga starters: Timme, Holmgren, Nembhard, Bolton and Strawther.

Comment

Working...
            X