KHQ Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHQ Commercial

Does anyone know if the KHQ commercial with the “we are from the inland NW” song is on YouTube or KHQ’s website?

They keep playing it during the game commercials and want to show my wife.

use your phone record it off the screen...you'll have 15 more opportunities before end of game

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
      use your phone record it off the screen...you'll have 15 more opportunities before end of game
      only 15?

Comment

I've missed it five times since you posted that including a back to back playing of it. I'm never quick enough.

Comment

Seen it 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Catchy tune though.
          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

What is that bridge that looks like a Roman Aqueduct ????

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
              What is that bridge that looks like a Roman Aqueduct ????
              I believe that is near Rosalia. Railroad bridge
              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Thinking about quitting my job and moving back to the EWASH NID area. Great commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaholic View Post
                  I believe that is near Rosalia. Railroad bridge
                  WoW...thanks...you are better than the Google....built in 1915 with appearance as a criteria...... it is very impressive, the railroad's had very good engineers ....

Comment

"Eastern Washington is home! North Idaho is home!" That commercial? It's reached meme status on my family because we had to listen to it so many times during Kraziness.

Comment

Originally posted by whatazag View Post
                      Thinking about quitting my job and moving back to the EWASH NID area. Great commercial.
                      I liked it too until about the 10th time I heard it….started to irritate me more and more thereafter.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by whatazag View Post
                        Ive been thinking about leaving Tacoma and moving back home to Spokane. This song helps persuade me. I thought it was going to annoy the heck out of me but the more I listened the more I missed EWA

Comment

Working...
                        X