- - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.
    The one thing that I dislike most about being on any of the ESPN channels, is that they schedule the games 2 hours apart. If a game goes to OT, the next games beginnings are lost. Sometimes they put them on another ESPN channel, but not always.
    Why not allot 2:15 to each game? If there is no OT, the talking mouths get air time.
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
        Can you print one off and mail it to me?
        Sure thing, be happy to. It might be Friday or so though. My emails and DM's are exploding right now!

Let's see...I'd probably have to roll it up though? Wouldn't want to crease it or anything.

Comment

Soooo...NORMALLY...I post the schedule here to the forum, and over the course of the following 10 days, I'll email out 150-200ish.

Yesterday, I decided to post the schedule to a Gonzaga Bulldogs Basketball FB page, and to my Twitter....

My notifications have been EXPLODING. I've sent out, easily, 800+ schedules so far, and probably have over 100 unread notifications. THIS IS STRESSFUL, but the most fun kind of stress EVER! haha!
          I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
          Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
            I saw my dad share your post on facebook. I was like, how does my dad know woohoo?
            HAHAHA. That's hilarious! It's been a TON of work, sending all these out, but it's also been SO awesome chatting with hundreds of zags fans.

Comment

There’s a way to automate the delivery in messenger using a service like manychat. Or, via email.

Next year we can hook up prior to the release and I’ll get that setup for you. I could build you a little form fill that you can refer people to, and then they fill out their email, and BAM - it’s in their inbox.

Comment

I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                  I wonder if this forum can host PDF files? Then you could just have them stored here and people could download the one they want. It looks like there are some free PDF hosting sites out there too, so you could upload there and just list the links here.
                  Good question….?!? I honestly don’t know.

But I’ve been in contact with IMADEYOUREADTHIS, and if nothing else, he’s gonna have me all set NEXT season with his auto-email deal. Very cool.

Comment

Hi Woohoo:
                    It is pretty simple to copy the image of the schedule you posted earlier, paste it i to a word file, edit as you please and print it out. Another option is to create a Dropbox file, place the schedule pdf in Dropbox, and post a link to the file here. Anyone can click on the link, download the pdf to their computer, open the file, edit as they please, and print the schedule. It is really easy to set up the Dropbox and it will save you a lot of work in the long run. Just a thought. Thanks for all of your hard work Woohoo. I share your schedule with many people. They all say it's impossible to find anything like it on line. Everybody loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike#1 View Post
                      Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!
                      Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate what you do for us. Lets get 'er done/

Go Zags!!!
                      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Good question….?!? I honestly don’t know.

But I’ve been in contact with IMADEYOUREADTHIS, and if nothing else, he’s gonna have me all set NEXT season with his auto-email deal. Very cool.
                        The forum unfortunately can't host files like this. That would require storage space which I assuming SR has not provisioned nor budgeted for.
                        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by amaronizag View Post
                          Another option is to create a Dropbox file, place the schedule pdf in Dropbox, and post a link to the file here.
                          Yep, this would be a great way to do it. You could post multiple time zone PDFs if you want, and then just post links for each file.

I mean, unless you love lots of emails!!

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
                            The forum unfortunately can't host files like this. That would require storage space which I assuming SR has not provisioned nor budgeted for.
                            How about a cloud?

Bring back the OCC

Comment

WCC Announces Schedule Updates

SAN MATEO, Calif. – The West Coast Conference has announced several updates to its men’s basketball schedule for later this season.

The Gonzaga-Pepperdine men’s basketball game, originally set for Feb. 3 at Firestone Fieldhouse in Malibu, California, has been rescheduled for Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. The original matchup was slated to be televised on ESPN2 and the rescheduled contest will also be televised on ESPN2. Prior to the Gonzaga-Pepperdine men’s basketball game on Feb. 17, the Pepperdine women’s basketball team will host Santa Clara on the WCC Network.

The Pepperdine-Pacific men’s basketball contest, originally set for Feb. 17 at the Alex G. Spanos Center in Stockton, California, has been rescheduled for Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. The WCC Network will broadcast the contest.

The Gonzaga-San Diego men’s basketball game at Jenny Craig Pavilion in San Diego, that was postponed earlier this year, has been rescheduled for Feb. 3 at 6 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN2.

As WCC games continue to be rescheduled, they will be shared on the WCC’s social media platforms on @WCChoops.

https://wccsports.com/news/2022/1/21...e-updates.aspx
                              Last edited by RenoZag; 01-22-2022, 06:14 AM.
                              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Thank you Reno...
                                One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

Working...
                                X