No announcement yet.

- - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gonzaga-Pepperdine men’s basketball game, originally set for Feb. 3 at Firestone Fieldhouse in Malibu, California, has been rescheduled for Feb. 17 at 8 p.m.
    Well isn't this just wonderful, another 8 pm game. I'm seriously thinking of just recording it and watching the next morning. At least we are only short two games now (the Pacific game and the LMU game).
    The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

at least it is another game and not on CBSsports

Comment

I'm REALLY sorry to everyone who had requested alternate time zone versions and whatnot, and never got them. Things just got so crazy for me around here...

But, with all of the schedule changes/postponements/cancellations, etc and whatnot, half the schedule isn't accurate ANYWAY! haha
        Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
          I'm REALLY sorry to everyone who had requested alternate time zone versions and whatnot, and never got them. Things just got so crazy for me around here...

But, with all of the schedule changes/postponements/cancellations, etc and whatnot, half the schedule isn't accurate ANYWAY! haha
          So glad to see you commenting on here buddy. I don't know why you can't keep up with the schedule, it's not like there have been any changes.

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
            SAN MATEO, Calif. – The West Coast Conference has announced several updates to its men’s basketball schedule for later this season.

The Gonzaga-Pepperdine men’s basketball game, originally set for Feb. 3 at Firestone Fieldhouse in Malibu, California, has been rescheduled for Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. The original matchup was slated to be televised on ESPN2 and the rescheduled contest will also be televised on ESPN2. Prior to the Gonzaga-Pepperdine men’s basketball game on Feb. 17, the Pepperdine women’s basketball team will host Santa Clara on the WCC Network.

The Pepperdine-Pacific men’s basketball contest, originally set for Feb. 17 at the Alex G. Spanos Center in Stockton, California, has been rescheduled for Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. The WCC Network will broadcast the contest.

The Gonzaga-San Diego men’s basketball game at Jenny Craig Pavilion in San Diego, that was postponed earlier this year, has been rescheduled for Feb. 3 at 6 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN2.

As WCC games continue to be rescheduled, they will be shared on the WCC’s social media platforms on @WCChoops.

https://wccsports.com/news/2022/1/21...e-updates.aspx

Reno,

Might have missed it but who are we playing on the 27th and 29th, that is if there are games?

THANKS...

Comment

LMU Thursday 8pm, Portland Saturday 6pm, both home games

Comment

Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
                LMU Thursday 8pm, Portland Saturday 6pm, both home games
                Thank You...betting these games are on Root and Stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                  Thank You...betting these games are on Root and Stadium...
                  Per the GU Athletics website:

LMU game will be on CBS Sports Network
                  Portland game will be KHQ / ROOT Sports

https://gozags.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Reno THANKS for this information...Have a GREAT day!

Comment

Thx Reno
                      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
                        Thx Reno
                        Any time, young Jedi. Continue to mend.
                        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Pepperdine game got moved up a day to the 16th, not sure why. Same time, same channel.
                          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Working...
                          X