No announcement yet.

- - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - - - 2021-2022 Woohoo and ZagPhish Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

And NOW.....the season has permission to officially begin.

As always, huge props to ZagPhish on the design/graphics aspect.

No major changes to the beautiful design from last season. This is going to look gorgeous on the fridge! Here is a quick preview.

Shoot me a quick email and I'll reply back to you with a copy of the schedule. Make sure to let me know if you want any alternate time zone versions (and remember, I am time-zone-challenged, so keep things simple like "Spokane +2 hours" or "Gonzaga time -3 hours". haha). The alternate time zone versions aren't quite ready. As soon as they are, I'll send em right over.

Email your requests to [email protected]

GO ZAGS!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

One note- I didn't put any specific distinctions between the games on Root, Root Plus, and Root Sports Plus. That would have just been WAY too wordy and muffled things up on the schedule. Just know that if it says ROOT, you might want to double check exactly which ROOT channel the game will be on that given night. I'm still not even quite sure how that all will work....

Comment

You are missing six games.
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post

You got that right.

I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

You got that right.

I've actually thought about this for a decade now. Once we do win it all, I'm going to edit the schedule to include all game results, scores and all (and maybe high stat contributors over in the notes section) going allllll the way up through the 'ship. That will look BEAUTIFUL on the wall!
          Love that idea
          "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
          -Zach Norvell Jr.

Comment

Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!

Comment

Originally posted by kitzbuel View Post
              Love this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike#1 View Post
                Here's to WooHoo and ZagPhish for another great edition of the Schedule of Destiny. Maybe this is the one!

Comment

Woooohooo!!!!
                  Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Wow! What a cool schedule! Thanks!

Comment

Once, again, WooHoo hits it out of the park! Good Job, Guy! Thanks!

GoZags!!!
                        "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                        "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                        I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedster View Post
                            Looks awesome WooHoo! Wondering though what is on ESPN when Zags play Texas that would bump that game to ESPN2? Seems to be a prime game for a Saturday night.
                            You would THINK so. But 2 hours before the zags game, looks like it’s a Top 15 College football matchup on ESPN, and then 30 min before we play, it’s Washington vs #4 Oregon (also college football) on ESPN.

Comment

Can you print one off and mail it to me?
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

Working...
                              X