Lewis-Clark State Game Viewing for Out of Area Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis-Clark State Game Viewing for Out of Area Fans

Any viable suggestions for fans w/o access to KHQ TV broadcasts (or Root)? If not, and the only option is to turn off the TV and go fishing -- Any recommendations for a good fishing spot for the day after tomorrow?
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

I do not get KHQ and have no idea why....some arcane FCC rule ?........but I was able to stream the game on their site.....perhaps with no Geo Tracker ......that was a small GMC SUV........and it was excellent .....HD quality with no buffering or freezes ..... unfortunately I had to listen to Heister and Dano.....

Comment

Does anyone recommend a way to capture the stream for later viewing? I found out from a reliable source that the Zags preseason games are purposefully not allowed to be rebroadcast in their entirety and I am going to miss the game Friday night (board game night with some buddies).

Comment

Good for you, I love board games. Luckily I never have to miss my Zags because the time difference between US and Ireland. Most of the games are on at 2am, so there is that. Enjoy your board game meeting
        Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Comment

Originally posted by SLOZag View Post
          Any viable suggestions for fans w/o access to KHQ TV broadcasts (or Root)? If not, and the only option is to turn off the TV and go fishing -- Any recommendations for a good fishing spot for the day after tomorrow?
          In the seattle area, root doesn't help. the hockey time has replaced the zags, and i have no way to watch the game (esp. after its over) . will WCC tv show it? help. we used to have philadephia zag, our savior in situations like this

Comment

Wcc will show the non espn/cbs games just not the exhibition ones
            Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Comment

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
              Does anyone recommend a way to capture the stream for later viewing? I found out from a reliable source that the Zags preseason games are purposefully not allowed to be rebroadcast in their entirety and I am going to miss the game Friday night (board game night with some buddies).
              What games you planning?

Comment

Originally posted by Spink View Post
                What games you planning?
                Strike, 100% your board games will be more entertaining than the scrim vs the Sacajaweas.

Comment

Originally posted by Spink View Post
                  What games you planning?
                  Gloomhaven - have been running our first campaign for a couple of weeks now. If you are any sort of fantasy nerd that likes gaming, swords, magic, etc I would highly recommend it; it is widely considered one of the best board games of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                    Strike, 100% your board games will be more entertaining than the scrim vs the Sacajaweas.
                    Hah I get that, but I try to watch everything when possible, especially with all the new guys I love seeing all the different combinations of players on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                      Beer pong is not a board game.
                      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

What day and time is the game? I can't find anything on google.
                        Originally posted by Reborn
                        Go Zags!!!
                        Self-Proclaimed GIF Proprietor

Comment

Someone needs to request the latest Schedule of Destiny. It says 6:00pm (PT) on Fri, 11/05.
                          GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zagdontzig View Post
                            Google scoreboard rarely shows a score for a preseason game (unless it's the NFL). CBS Sports is in the same boat. As to the game itself, if the stream is not geo-blocked (like Sunday's game), then it's good to go for people not in Spokane.
                            The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                              if the stream is not geo-blocked (like Sunday's game), then it's good to go for people not in Spokane.
                              Could you amplify on "it's good to go" for us less informed? The Lewis-Clark game doesn't appear to be listed on SWX as far as I can tell.
                              SLOZag
                              "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

Working...
                              X