This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I called into his office, he’s taken a couple of weeks off for medical reasons, but should be back shortly. IOW, he’s on the rebound. Keep him in your prayers, too. Thanks
    Good news indeed...thanks for this update, TZF.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Get better Doc!!

Comment

All the best to you Doc. Your presence here makes the boards better.

Comment

Bogozags has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
          Bogo, clear your inbox. Damn GUBoards. 50 messages at a limit is an absolute pittance in these days where a hard drive can hold far more than 20 terabytes (which is more than a few billion messages). Why can't I have 100, much less 1000? Get it together Spokesman.

Where do I petition this? It's such a joke. Can a mod do anything? I'm sick of having to delete sent messages, just so I can get ONE.

On topic, hoping the best for my head-to-head and medical practitioner partner. Where ya be, Abe? Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
            Bogo, clear your inbox. Damn GUBoards. 50 messages at a limit is an absolute pittance in these days where a hard drive can hold far more than 20 terabytes (which is more than a few billion messages). Why can't I have 100, much less 1000? Get it together Spokesman.

Where do I petition this? It's such a joke. Can a mod do anything? I'm sick of having to delete sent messages, just so I can get ONE.

On topic, hoping the best for my head-to-head and medical practitioner partner. Where ya be, Abe? Best wishes.
            It would be nice.

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

I guess that's a shoestring.... I (and I assume many others) would volunteer money to expand our inboxes. Not that it takes more than clicking a checkbox, costing nothing. (Except the annoyance of the damn 3 AM obvious backup procedure that slows the board to a crawl). Like clockwork. Hi, fellow nightowls!

Prayers for Abe.

=cad=

Comment

Still hoping to hear from Abe!
                Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Fingers are crossed we hear something positive about him really soon...super nice guy!!!

Comment

Now that our prayers worked towards getting him back to us...let's now concentrate those same prayers towards MDABE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                      Now that our prayers worked towards getting him back to us...let's now concentrate those same prayers towards MDABE!!!
                      For all the gnashing of teeth about how awful it got in terms of anger, etc. and I kept saying one needs to see bad boards to get it, this is one of the best even when not so good. And, just as expected, when one goes down there is a lot of powerful prayer in here. I believe it.
                      Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                      Mark Twain.

Comment

Gentlemen,

I don't want to let this thread drop off our radar. Since we have not heard from MDABE in weeks, then we have to think that he is not in the best of shape...

Let us start a "Prayer Line" for him and his family - keeping him in our thoughts and prayers each day until we hear something about his status...

He is a valued member of this board and is a GU Graduate...we might not have always agreed with his posts but he was always consistent in being a total GU person...

Comment

Yep. One on the mend (woohoo), and one still MIA. Get better, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                            Gentlemen,

I don't want to let this thread drop off our radar. Since we have not heard from MDABE in weeks, then we have to think that he is not in the best of shape...

Let us start a "Prayer Line" for him and his family - keeping him in our thoughts and prayers each day until we hear something about his status...

He is a valued member of this board and is a GU Graduate...we might not have always agreed with his posts but he was always consistent in being a total GU person...
                            Agreed, come on, Doc, give us a sign.
                            Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

As much as I can offer is he is having medical issues. I don't feel comfortable going beyond that. With woohoo, his wife was very public about his health issues, that made it easier for us to be up to date. That hasn't been the case with Doc. Even with the limited information we have, I'd say please keep Doc in your prayers.
                              "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                                As much as I can offer is he is having medical issues. I don't feel comfortable going beyond that. With woohoo, his wife was very public about his health issues, that made it easier for us to be up to date. That hasn't been the case with Doc. Even with the limited information we have, I'd say please keep Doc in your prayers.
                                I called his clinic this afternoon, spoke to a different person, who was understandably reticent to give me much detail beyond "he's hanging in there."

Agree with LIZF, let's keep Abe in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X