Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Games: Monday - 11. 22. 21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The timing of this game really stinks.

    UCLA game over and we still don't tip off til 8pm PST.

    And our game is 7pm tomorrow.

    Less than 20 hrs following tonight's game

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Therunner View Post
      The timing of this game really stinks.

      UCLA game over and we still don't tip off til 8pm PST.

      And our game is 7pm tomorrow.

      Less than 20 hrs following tonight's game
      I know it’s not in Few’s wheelhouse but Mark needs to use the bench, early and often.
      Birds aren’t real.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
        I know it’s not in Few’s wheelhouse but Mark needs to use the bench, early and often.
        Yep.

        Comment


        • #19
          Don't see it mentioned, Cincy beat Illinois by 20. Big 10 early season struggles continue.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
            .... Big 10 early season struggles continue.
            Kinda like their "late" season (ie tourney) struggles last year? 9 Big 10 schools make the dance. 1 makes it past the Round of 32. Lose a 2/15 game. Painful.
            sigpic
            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
            ——-
            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
              Don't see it mentioned, Cincy beat Illinois by 20. Big 10 early season struggles continue.
              Santa Clara up by 14 at the half against TCU
              LMU over SMU 76-70
              San Fran over Morgan State 83-67
              St. Mary's - ND starts in 5 mins
              Pepperdine - Fresno St. at midnight.
              Pacific 53 Chicago St. 28 with 11 mins to play.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                Don't see it mentioned, Cincy beat Illinois by 20. Big 10 early season struggles continue.
                Lafayette beat Rot-gut.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                  Lafayette beat Rot-gut.
                  That's a new one for me--Rutgers?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                    That's a new one for me--Rutgers?
                    Yup. Old school. Madison Square Garden. Phil Sellers.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      Yup. Old school. Madison Square Garden. Phil Sellers.
                      Maybe you've used it before and I forgot.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                        Maybe you've used it before and I forgot.
                        Nope, a first here.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          All up to St. Mary's to complete the WCC sweep tonight. When was the last time every single WCC team won on the same night?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Santa Clara is the real deal.

                            Shooters, athleticism, length, & move the ball great.

                            They played us tough last year then kinda came outta nowhere this year...

                            How'd they get this good this quickly?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by basketballzag View Post
                              All up to St. Mary's to complete the WCC sweep tonight. When was the last time every single WCC team won on the same night?
                              Pepperdine vs Fresno State just tipped off.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                SMC wins

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X