• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

It's Game Day Gonzaga vs UCLA

Good morning Zag fans. It's Game Day, the best day of the week. And today may be one of the best days of the year. This is the game against UCLA that we've all been waiting for. And finally the day is here. I know that I've waited for this one for a long time. So eveyone get your gear on and get ready to rock and roll all day long. Zag Nation WILL be ready. There will be great pleasure in sending those Bruins back home with a loss. They appear to be so cocky.

After watching Gonzaga last night I really believe the Zags are ready. I have had my doubts about this game. Who hasn't really because UCLA is so good and so talented. They have most of thier players back from last year, and they definitely have one of the best players in the country. However, no matter how good UCLA is, Gonzaga is better. That's how good we are. Yes we have some young players, but Oh My God they are good, and they have been playing really well in these past few games. They are ready. This is one huge reason that all of these talented young players have come to Gonzaga. This is the kind of game they want to play in. They are BIG TIME athletes.

And the best young player of them all, Mr Holmgren IS READY. He has been critixized quite a bit by the media for his showing vs Texas, but that was a long time ago. He has recently shown me that he has come a long ways in such a short time. And I can say the same for two Freshmen off the bench, Sallis and Hickman. Both have shown that they are very talented players.

And we have Tillie. The Player of the Year. He is definitely a weapon. And he is ready.

Im smiling this morning. And I'll be smiling tonight after the game too.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • Zag Lady
    Bulldog Fan
    • Dec 2019

Tille vs Timme

"And we have Tillie. The Player of the Year."
    I think you meant Timme...I wish we still had Killian, one of my all-time favorite Zags!
    Go Zags! Beat UCLA...again!

Comment

• kitzbuel
      • Feb 2007

I saw on the Bruins board that the team has been suffering from some sort of stomach bug or something.
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

would you mind sharing a link to their message board?

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
          would you mind sharing a link to their message board?
          2021-2022 Opponents’ Message Boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• kitzbuel
            • Feb 2007

It's Game Day Gonzaga vs UCLA

Hopefully that works. Didn’t realize it would give the Tapatalk link.

The links I’m trying to post are in the Opponent’s Message Boards thread above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2009

I'm a little surprised our game wasn't in the Oregon/SMC time slot, and them later.

Comment

• SorenTodd45
                Banned
                • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                I'm a little surprised our game wasn't in the Oregon/SMC time slot, and them later.
                Exactly. Even though it's 1 vs 2, it's a very late start for the EST folks. Guess ESPN must think no one east of Colorado will be watching. Silly them.

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                  Exactly. Even though it's 1 vs 2, it's a very late start for the EST folks. Guess ESPN must think no one east of Colorado will be watching. Silly them.
                  I mean, it still would have to be more than St. Mary's - Oregon right? haha

Comment

• Spink
                    Professional Zag Fan
                    • Nov 2018

Phil Knight covered the revenue loss.

Comment

• ZANY
                      Kennel Club
                      • Dec 2020

GAAAAME TIME!!!!!

Comment

Working...