UC Riverside @ St. Mary's - 7:00 - WCCN

Top 25 / Others

Central Michigan @ #10 Kentucky - 4:00 - SECN+
    Iowa @ Virginia - 4:00 - ESPN2
    Sam Houston @ #8 Texas - 5:30 - LONG
    Notre Dame @ #14 Illinois - 6:00 - ESPN2
    Montana @ Oregon - 7:00 - PAC12

Have a less than manic Monday. . .
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

The first day back to work post Thanksgiving break is made somewhat more manageable thanks to another Other Games thread to ponder. Thanks Reno!
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

I'm back to my latest project: Painting the guest bedroom. Was my daughter's room many moons ago. . .repairs and patches are done. Today will be taping off the trim and painting.

I like it when the finish line is close enough to see without a flashlight.

Have a good day, everyone. #GoZags

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Texas, Kentucky, Iowa, Illinois, Oregon, & Saint Mary's with the "W" 's.

LMU loses by 6 to Grand Canyon; Eli Scott had 25 in the loss.

Comment

Many thanks as always for your efforts, Reno. Daily go-to thread. Good luck with the paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
            Texas, Kentucky, Iowa, Illinois, Oregon, & Saint Mary's with the "W" 's.

LMU loses by 6 to Grand Canyon; Eli Scott had 25 in the loss.
            Reen, you are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by caduceus View Post
              Many thanks as always for your efforts, Reno. Daily go-to thread. Good luck with the paint job.
              Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              Reen, you are the best.
              Thanks. On the painting front, I am now a true believer in Frog Tape. Job is done, room is reassembled, my kid's detritus is boxed up and headed for the storage locker. Next step is replacing closet bypass doors with bi-fold doors.

Comment

Poof... and the kick ass Duke goes down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
                Surfmonkey89

Comment

Working...
                X