• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86-76 Zags
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

GU 82-76.
      But I hope that it's not that close. I'd like to see a game that will help me get over the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
        bot my tickets many months ago
        ticketmaster has still not mailed my tickets , wtf ??
        it is also impossible to communicate with them, just read their endless links and FAQ's
        I hate ticketmaster. No human will speak to me. The machine's algorithymns are all i get.
        They got my money months ago. All they have to do is mail the tickets to my address as I requested.
        TM is really difficult to work with due to their totally automated interactions and security checks that lead you into blind alleys. That said, I haven't seen physical tickets in years. Suggest you login to your TM account go to "my account" and then "my tickets" to see if they are there. You've probably already tried that. Good luck.

ZZ

Comment

So stoked for the return of the Battle In Seattle. Been to every one and this opponent matches the quality of the early years when we faced teams like Arizona, UConn, Tennessee, Mizzou and of course the legendary Oklahoma State game won by Adam Morrison on a buzzer beater. We are bringing 8 LOUD Zags fans to this "neutral" court game. Looks like a sellout and will be the first basketball game played at the new Climate Pledge Arena.

As for the game, Alabama was a scary team last year while this year they have feasted on inferior competition so far including their stumble vs Iona. Saturday is the beginning of a big step up in competition for them as GU is the first of three consecutive games vs ranked opponents. I'm calling that Nembhard will have a big game vs a familiar SEC foe and lead GU to the win.

GU 84
          Tide 72

ZZ

Comment

Us 83
            Them 75

Comment

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
              So stoked for the return of the Battle In Seattle. Been to every one and this opponent matches the quality of the early years when we faced teams like Arizona, UConn, Tennessee, Mizzou and of course the legendary Oklahoma State game won by Adam Morrison on a buzzer beater. We are bringing 8 LOUD Zags fans to this "neutral" court game. Looks like a sellout and will be the first basketball game played at the new Climate Pledge Arena.

As for the game, Alabama was a scary team last year while this year they have feasted on inferior competition so far including their stumble vs Iona. Saturday is the beginning of a big step up in competition for them as GU is the first of three consecutive games vs ranked opponents. I'm calling that Nembhard will have a big game vs a familiar SEC foe and lead GU to the win.

GU 84
              Tide 72

ZZ
              Didn’t know this is the first hoops game in the new Kraken arena. Hope they have no issues w moisture/condensation on the court.

A buddy of mine in college used to design then pay for a bulk # of tee shirts he would sell at football game tailgate for a nice profit. Wonder if there’s an entrepreneurial Zag student out there bringing a box of “Zags are Kraken” (or some such) tee shirts to sell. Does this call for a Zags/Kraken tee shirt idea thread?
              Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

thanks for sympathy, they are only one of many growing outfits who do not have one salaried employee to solve problems that dont fit any of their links. i had not wanted to add another app, but finally broke to their will, and got the app and tickets that way. i know 3 people who have flip phones cuz they dont want smart phones. dont like the trend of places that wont take cash either. China is almost totally able to digitally follow all their citizens I have been told, for evaluation purposes.( and no i am not on the radical right). Go Zags, with two close games I expect us to play like a more experienced team than we have seen yet.

Comment

Looks like a sellout and will be the first basketball game played at the new Climate Pledge Arena.
                  Actually, Seattle University played at CPA last night. The floor had a bunch of old Sonics colors and designs. As to our game, it will be Roxy Bernstein and Sean Farnham on the call. These guys are rock solid, hope ESPN gives us more of them.
                  The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Tide 83
                    Zags 96

Go Zags - Beat the Tide!
                    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                      Perfect Rx. But agree w Hoop, Sallis not there yet.
                      Yes… pretty sure anyone on the pre season Jerry West award list should be able to make
                      Perimeter shots… Hunter will be a great player at GU, but still figuring out his role, and he’s
                      clearly a work in progress. Sure do like his natural gifts though…

Comment

Originally posted by ZAG 4 LIFE View Post
                        Hunter will be a great player at GU, but still figuring out his role, and he’s
                        clearly a work in progress. Sure do like his natural gifts though…
                        Bingo. My thoughts exactly. And I'll LOVE watching him progress.

Oh .... 82-76 Zags.
                        sigpic
                        “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                        ——-
                        List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                        Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

GU 90
                          Alabama 78

Comment

gu 88 -67

Comment

81-76 Gonzaga

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Zags 88-75
                                Go!! Zags!!!
                                "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

Working...
                                X