Alumni Gathering Before Bama Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alumni Gathering Before Bama Game??

Can't wait to see the ZAGS in person at Climate Pledge Arena.

Anyone know if there will be the customary pre-game Alumni gathering??

Go ZAGS

https://www.gonzaga.edu/alumni/events/battle-in-seattle
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

both are sold out
      Bring back the OCC

Comment

Thanks, Reno & GU03.............

Looks like we'll have to get ready on our own.

Go ZAGS

Comment

Since both are sold out, the following are recommended by the Alumni website (all within walking distance of the arena):

Buckley’s in Queen Anne (family friendly)
          T.S. McHughs (family friendly)
          Ozzie’s (21+)

T.S. McHughs and Ozzie's are very close to each other. We plan to go to one of these, stay if plenty of Zag fans. If not, go check out the other. Go Zags!

Comment

We're leaning toward T.S. McHughs, always a great pregame spot for ZAG fans.

Go ZAGS

Comment

I think I'm going to hit a brewery before the game.
              Bring back the OCC

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaZAG View Post
                We're leaning toward T.S. McHughs, always a great pregame spot for ZAG fans.

Go ZAGS
                Four of us headed to T.S. McHughs pregame.

Comment

I'm flying up for the game and staying with one of my old GU roommates, my goal is to be standing for tipoff. Hope to bump into some of you while up there!

Comment

Will be staying downtown Friday and Saturday night with a couple friends. Undecided on where to go but had been thinking Buckley’s or TS McHughs. Went to TS McHughs prior to the Foo Fighters concert at climate pledge and was good. Buckley’s was my brothers hangout after work before he passed so thought would be nice to toast him there while in town. Maybe we’ll bump into a few of you!

Comment

Seeing and meeting a lot of Zags fans in Seattle today, have yet to see anyone with Alabama gear on. Hoping for a loud and boisterous crowd tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
                        I think I'm going to hit a brewery before the game.
                        I read this and thought of the Irishman that died while working at the Guinness plant.
                        They went and told his wife how sorry they were, but he fell into the vat and drowned.
                        She said that at least he went quickly, and they replied "Well noo. He had ta get out and pee three times".
                        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Planning to be at Ozzi pregame, rocking a black #15 jersey, come say hi.

Comment

Think that's where we'll start out. I'll be wearing Gonzaga shirt and hat so should be easy to pick out.

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                              I read this and thought of the Irishman that died while working at the Guinness plant.
                              They went and told his wife how sorry they were, but he fell into the vat and drowned.
                              She said that at least he went quickly, and they replied "Well noo. He had ta get out and pee three times".
                              LOL
                              Bring back the OCC

Comment

Working...
                              X