Birthdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthdays

Today is my birthday! I turned 72 this afternoon at 1330 and I am amazed my life has lasted as long as my dad passed at 57.

I know there use to be a birthday thread but seems there isn't one any more or I was not longer include and no offense taken but I love the Zags and am hoping my birthday gift is a GU win over Alabama!

Have a GREAT rest of your week!

Go Zags

Wish to hear from Doc sooner than later...prayers/fingers are crossed!

HBTY, HBTY!
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

A very happy birthday to you. Being a relative newcomer, I always enjoy learning a bit more about the posters here. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Happy BD Bogo.

My Mom turned 92 yesterday & said the same thing; "can't believe I've lived this long."
        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Hope you had a good BDay Bogo

ZZ

Comment

Happy birthday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
              Today is my birthday! I turned 72 this afternoon at 1330 and I am amazed my life has lasted as long as my dad passed at 57.

I know there use to be a birthday thread but seems there isn't one any more or I was not longer include and no offense taken but I love the Zags and am hoping my birthday gift is a GU win over Alabama!

Go Zags

Happy Birthday! Go Zags!

Bring back the OCC

Comment

Happy Birthday.....kid.....

Comment

Happy Birthday Bogo...
                  "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post

Go Zags

Best wishes for many more birthdays ! As for the old birthday thread, it hasn't been utilized in quite a while (it began in 2014) :

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...Happy+Birthday
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
                    X