No announcement yet.

Send your prayers and good karma to gozagswoohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a long and tough 24 hours, but the tide has changed. Woohoo is a 4th quarter man, and he is ready to make a complete recovery beginning now. You can do it Woohoo. We all know you can. We, ZagNation, have your back.

Go Zag!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
      Docs said it was gonna be a marathon….peaks and valleys have occurred finish line is coming.

Finish strong Nathan Zagville is cheering loud and proud.
      It does look like the peaks are higher than the valleys are low finally!
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Hopefully, you are on the road to recovery Nate. Sending you healing thoughts and hugs.
        Oregon Zag

Comment

• Really been thinking about and praying hard for Woohoo and checking these updates often. Great to see some good news starting to flow!

Comment

• Latest from Ashley

Nathan is still at 40% oxygen and 6 peep (these are good numbers) they are doing some breathing tests today to see how he can do (basically they turn everything really low and measure a bunch of numbers that I’m not quite sure what they mean) the nurse told me these tests normally run for 30 minutes but he went almost an hour! I’m seeing that as a great sign! They will do another breathing test tonight and compare some things. Nathan does have high anxiety when they turn his sedation down and that is something he is going to have to control before they can think of taking out the vent. Please pray God gives him a peace that only He can give during these tests. He was more coherent today… I told him at one point I was going to go to the waiting room for a bit and he shook his head no! I said okay sweetie I’m not going anywhere and we just stared at eachother speaking without words. Reading Nathan’s Bible to him today and I came across these two passages that he had underlined and broke down! God is constantly speaking to me, I could never quite grasp His love for me that I am so undeserving of.

Comment

• That one cut right to the heart.

Comment

• The tide is turninf Woohoo. You're gonna make it. ZagNation has your back. Hang in there Buddy. You can do it. God is with you too

Go Zags!!!.
                Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• We are all pulling for you. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Comment

• Keep fighting Nathan! We are praying for you and your family.

Comment

• Woo Hoo. Da. Man.

I always knew what a devoted Zag fan Nathan is (who on this board doesn't?) ... but my respect/admiration for the man has grown exponentially with the knowledge I have gleaned through Ashley's FB posts, and those shared on the CaringBridge website. Our "Woo Hoo" is no "One Trick Pony".

God is good, and has Nathan's back.

I pray that Nathan continues to turn the corner and comes out of this quickly, and whole.

As Spike#1 eloquently says above ... "Keep fighting Nathan! We are praying for you and your family"
                      sigpic
                      “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                      ——-
                      List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                      Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• Per Ashley on Caring Bridge... they are going to try and take him of the vent today. Keep praying folks.
                        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                          Per Ashley on Caring Bridge... they are going to try and take him of the vent today. Keep praying folks.
                          Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                            Per Ashley on Caring Bridge... they are going to try and take him of the vent today. Keep praying folks.
                            Great news! Hopefully he keeps progressing! Somebody tell Few & Co they’re not allowed to lose anymore. Drop a couple of rare regular season games and my boy ends up in the hospital!
                            "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

• Hoping the best. I haven't been here much over the last few years, but my heart sank when the story came up on my google feed. Keep fighting WooHoo.
                              Speak softly, but carry a big Foo stick.

I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more COWBELL!!!!

Comment

• I received a text from Ashley yesterday, that shocked and devastated me to the core. I have been on the road for work, and did not know about this until now. Nathan and his family are very special to us, and we go way back to the first time he came to Spokane/GU. He and Kaleb visited us this summer and we spent the day on lake CDA. Nathan is a beautiful person. His love of God, Ashley, Kaleb, Brady, family, friends and GU is genuine and kind. Those on this board who have spent time with him know this. He is what young men should aspire to be. I pray he will be well soon and return to his loving family. “Jesus, I pray for the healing of my friend Nathan and ask that you please provide the strength he needs to get through this sickness. Make him new in You and fill him with new life. Your healing hand never fails, God. Be his strength and be his healing. Amen”. ~GhostZag

Comment

Working...
                                X