Other Games: Thurs - 12. 09. 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games: Thurs - 12. 09. 21

Only 16 games on the schedule today; other WCC squads idle.

#7 Texas @ #23 Seton Hall - 3:30 - FS1

#1 Purdue @ Rutgers - 4:00 - BTN

Iowa @ #17 Iowa State - 6:00 - ESPN2

Full Slate: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...11209/group/50

#GoZags
    Last edited by RenoZag; 12-09-2021, 03:33 PM.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Rutgers 29, Purdue 24 - 5:27, 1H

Seton Hall & Texas tied at the start of the 2nd Half, 37 up

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Rutgers 29, Purdue 24 - 5:27, 1H
      I'm locked into this game like white on white rice. Unfortunately, have to mute (or lower) the audio at halftime, as our radio goes hot at 5 pm Spokey time, and Zags take priority over ANY other team in CBB. Can you tell I am obsessed with Zag Nation?
      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Texas loses to Seton Hall, 64-60.

Purdue 63, Rutgers 59, 4:09 remaining

Comment

Purdue goes down

half court shot by Harper

Comment

Ron Harper Jr nails a three at the buzzer. . .BEDLAM in Jersey. 70-68 exciting win over Purdue

That sequence will be all over the highlight shows.

Comment

Purdue doo'd in...at the buzzer

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401364351

Don't look now, but Baylor is next up as No. 1.

:]
              Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Just another Big Ten team doing what Big Ten teams do. They beat up on each other all year long.
                My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Comment

The Purdue big man totally travelled on the two before that.

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                    Ron Harper Jr nails a three at the buzzer. . .BEDLAM in Jersey. 70-68 exciting win over Purdue
                    After our game is over, I will be all over this on YT, CBS, or however I can see it. Heard it live from Greg, Foxy, and D, as I mentioned before, when the Zags go live, nothing (and I do mean nothing) else matters. AP and Coaches poll are fluff polls, let's not delude ourselves. KenPom is the only poll that really matters, and we will bump up even though we have weak sauce tonight.
                    The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

There were basically 3 game winners in a row. Wild ending.

Comment

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
                        The Purdue big man totally travelled on the two before that.
                        He sure did.

Comment

Per ESPN Stats & Info:

The Boilermakers are the 5th team all-time to lose to an unranked team in their first-ever game as AP No. 1.

It last happened in 2007 (Michigan State beat Wisconsin).

Comment

Working...
                          X