Other Games: SAT - 12. 11. 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
    I heard him call it the “Best Coast Conference”.
    ha ha ha ha ha edibles

Comment

Life is often a series of overreactions.

Comment

UCLA vs Marq is already getting out of hand. Since I need my CBB fix on Saturday night, I might have to endure Uncle Bill for the final 20 mins. Go Santa Clara!
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
          did you watch the game today? ...zona looked pretty darn good. they're playing more zag-like than the zags are
          They would hand our heads to us right now

Comment

Originally posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
            They both run the Zag system, but Few does it with mostly 3 and 4 star talent. Lloyd will be doing it with 5 star talent in a couple of years. It is a lot easier to recruit 5 star talent at Arizona than it is at Gonzaga. I wish it wasn't, but it is. The Big 6 schools downgrade the Zags because they play in the WCC. Arizona won't have that problem. They beat Illinois today at Illinois, and Illinois was shooting 3 pointers like Alabama did against us, and Tommy and company beat them anyway. I love watching that Zag system.
            Believe all the Zags's scholarship players are 4 and 5 stars, save for Arlauskas.

:]
            Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

I will tell you something about Uncle Bill. There has been a player named first team Basketball All American and First team academic All American. Corey Kispert did it last year. The other 3 times ? You guessed it Uncle Bill.

Comment

Bama-Houston is a good game. Down to the wire. Tide up 1, Houston possession, 24 seconds left.

Comment

Alabama and Houston playing the game of the day. Back and forth. Bama up 1 with 24 seconds left. Houston ball.

Is it just me or does anyone else confuse these two teams?
                  Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Goal tending? Really hard to tell. Maybe that last replay finally showed it well enough.

Kelvin is ticked off. Tried to restrain the reffing crew from leaving the floor.

Comment

I will tell you something about Uncle Bill. There has been a player named first team Basketball All American and First team academic All American. Corey Kispert did it last year. The other 3 times ? You guessed it Uncle Bill.
                      There have been numerous players who were first team Basketball & Academic AA.

Shane Battier did it in 2001. . .as did Omeka Okefor in 2004.

First Team All-American AND Academic All-Americans at Gonzaga include Kelly Olynyk in 2013; Nigel Williams-Goss also scored the Hoops/Academics All-American double double in 2017
                      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                        Goal tending? Really hard to tell. Maybe that last replay finally showed it well enough.

Kelvin is ticked off. Tried to restrain the reffing crew from leaving the floor.
                        well, the ball didn't look like it was still on the way up...maybe it was going to be an air ball?

Comment

Dang hard to tell. I would say a third of the ball was over the cylinder, so it wouldn’t have gone in, but the rule says…

Comment

Where did Houston’s vaunted defense go tonight. Wow
                            Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                              There have been numerous players who were first team Basketball & Academic AA.

Shane Battier did it in 2001. . .as did Omeka Okefor in 2004.

First Team All-American AND Academic All-Americans at Gonzaga include Kelly Olynyk in 2013; Nigel Williams-Goss also scored the Hoops/Academics All-American double double in 2017
                              Add Dan Dickau and DJ Augustin and you have the7 since 2000 (4 of whom are Zags)
                              sigpic
                              “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                              ——-
                              List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                              Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                                Okie about to knock Arkie from the ranks of the unbeaten. Sooners blew a big lead, but then rebuilt it and blowing the Razorbacks out. Tanner Groves appears to be doing well for OU.
                                Would’ve looked good in a Zag uni.

Comment

Working...
                                X