Other Games: SAT - 12. 11. 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games: SAT - 12. 11. 21

Solid list of options for hoops TV today. Have a good day.

WCC

#24 BYU vs. Creighton - 9:00am - FS1
    UOP @ San Jose State - 1:00
    Alabama St @ Pepperdine - 3:00 - STADIUM / WCCN
    UC S. Barbara @ SMC - 3:00 - WCCN
    New Mexico St. @ LMU - 4:00
    SCU @ California - 6:00 - PAC12
    Cal Lutheran @ USD - 7:00 - WCCN

OTHERS

Nebraska vs. #18 Auburn - 8:30 - ESPN2

9:00
    #22 Wisconsin @ #21 Ohio State - BTN
    Louisiana @ LA Tech - ESPNU
    Syracuse @ Georgetown - FOX

#12 Arkansas @ Oklahoma - 10:30 - ESPN2
    Penn State @ #19 Mich State - 11:00 - BTN

South Dakota State vs. WSU - Noon ( Spokane Arena ) - PAC12
    Missouri @ #8 Kansas - 12:15 - ESPN
    St. Bonav vs. #15 UConn - 12:30 - ESPN2
    UNC G'boro @ #13 Tenn - 1:30 - SECN

#11 Arizona @ Illinois - 2:00 - FOX
    #10 Kentucky @ Notre Dame - 2:15 - ESPN

#25 LSU @ Georgia Tech - 3:00 - ESPN2
    Minn @ Michigan - 3:30 - FS1

Cincinnati @ Xavier - 5:30 - FS1
    #4 UCLA @ Marquette - 6:30 - FS2 (Changed due to travel issues)

#14 Houston @ #9 Alabama - 7:00 - ESPN2

Full Schedule: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...11211/group/50
    Last edited by RenoZag; 12-11-2021, 07:10 AM. Reason: Updated UCLA Game Time, Channel
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Great day for college hoops fans.
    Cincy vs Xavier not to be overlooked as a game worth watching. Great rivalry
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
      Great day for college hoops fans.
      Cincy vs Xavier not to be overlooked as a game worth watching. Great rivalry
      When the wardens were coaching the thugs.

Comment

I'll watch the ones highlighted in red.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Tu Holloway

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
          When the wardens were coaching the thugs.
          Those games were brutal in the Queen City. Didn’t the series get suspended for a few years?

Comment

WCC favored in every game Saturday except SCU is a 2 point underdog at Cal.

Comment

#4 UCLA @ Marquette - 11:30 - FOX
              This game will now start at 6:30 pm (UCLA time) and be televised on FS2. From Marquette's Twitter ---- "Due to an issue with UCLA’s aircraft that resulted in a travel delay, Saturday’s game has been pushed back to 8:30 p.m. CT on FS2".
              The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle dixon View Post
                Those games were brutal in the Queen City. Didn’t the series get suspended for a few years?
                As you referenced.

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2011/...cinnati-xavier

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                  This game will now start at 6:30 pm (UCLA time) and be televised on FS2. From Marquette's Twitter ---- "Due to an issue with UCLA’s aircraft that resulted in a travel delay, Saturday’s game has been pushed back to 8:30 p.m. CT on FS2".
                  I didn’t even know there was an FS2 channel. Better time for me as I am working 1-6 EST today….urgghhhhh
                  Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Arizona had to fly to Indy and bus to Champaign couple hours because of weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                      Arizona had to fly to Indy and bus to Champaign couple hours because of weather.
                      Heard about this one too. Just a bad travel day all around for the Pac-12. This game stays on BIG FOX at the same time.
                      The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

BYU game is starting on FS2 (DIRECTV #618)

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                          BYU game is starting on FS2 (DIRECTV #618)
                          thx…tired of watching soccer

Comment

BYU down 44-24 with 4 minutes to go to the half. While I've been happy for the conference to have BYU ranked, I've never really thought they deserved to be ranked. Yeah, they whipped Oregon pretty hard, but Oregon could have been beat by a fair amount of high school teams in November.
                            That being said, BYU is built to beat us. We have never defended the 3 well as a team under Few,and BYU lives by the 3. And while BYU isn't big down low, they're good at being physical.

Comment

BYU trails Creighton 30-48 at the half. Nembhard’s little brother has nine points for the Bluejays.
                              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

Working...
                              X