Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Few, Rebounding MACHINE

Okay, yeah, it's a slow week.

But also, Anton Watson leading in assists per 40, and there's an article in the Spokesman about him: https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...ent-just-more/

Seriously though, should Hickman start over Nembhard?
    Originally posted by Reborn
    Go Zags!!!
    Self-Proclaimed GIF Proprietor

Comment

no

Comment

Hilarious. Nembhard probably shouldn’t be playing 40 minutes a game, but the young guards aren’t near ready like Suggs was last season. Hoping they start pulling it together sooner than not though. Our bigs have been the strength of the team early on.
        The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
          no
          His PER says otherwise.
          Go Zags!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zagdontzig View Post
            His PER says otherwise.
            And Joe is a great rebounder....there are lies....damn lies....and statistics.......

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
              And Joe is a great rebounder....there are lies....damn lies....and statistics.......
              If I'm reading the stats right, Hickman's PER is from 20 minutes a game, Nembhard's is from 31 minutes per game, and Few's is less than 2 mins per game, with the first two playing in every game this season, and the latter playing 4 games. You know Hickman's and Nembhard's stats are both statistically significant, and Hickman's are objectively better across the board. Hickman should start.
              Go Zags!!!

Comment

Give Mark a call...

Comment

If I'm reading the stats right, Hickman's PER is from 20 minutes a game, Nembhard's is from 31 minutes per game, and Few's is less than 2 mins per game, with the first two playing in every game this season, and the latter playing 4 games. You know Hickman's and Nembhard's stats are both statistically significant, and Hickman's are objectively better across the board. Hickman should start.
                  Probably should let the coach who has 600+ wins decide who starts and not a chart. I’m guessing he might see something in practice the chart can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                    Probably should let the coach who has 600+ wins decide who starts and not a chart. I’m guessing he might see something in practice the chart can’t.
                    Marci might be reminding him of Joe's rebounding skills....

Comment

.438/.265/.700 has definitely been an issue. Very important for that to get better.

Comment

You are over relying on a limited statistical measurement.
                        The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

Look at the assists. Therein lies the key to what drives this offense.

But I also like Hickman and his development will be key to our postseason success.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
                          Surfmonkey89

Comment

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                            Yes, I think Coach Few has been somewhat successful with a decent track record so I'm fine with him picking the starting lineups and who comes off the bench!!!

Regarding thoughts of Hickman starting...then the same could be said for Matthew Lang who makes 50% of his 3's...maybe he should start in stead of Nembhard...Bolton could move to the PG and Lang to SG and then we would have outstanding 3pt shooters...right

Comment

There needs to be a TRUST stat. That would settle playing time arguments.

Hickman will start next year. If he doesn’t it would mean that they found an amazing player to unseat him. Hickman is very good and just needs to bide his time. I could see him getting more and more minutes over the course of the year. Right now, though, Bolton offers some shooting and experience that this team needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X