Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a text from Nathan yesterday. Much to my surprise, I let out an audible gasp. He sent a short caption with it that read: "watching the Zag game" ... Tears ensued. Now that is a true ambassador for the Zag community... Get well my friend, we are all pulling for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostZag View Post
      I received a text from Nathan yesterday. Much to my surprise, I let out an audible gasp. He sent a short caption with it that read: "watching the Zag game" ... Tears ensued. Now that is a true ambassador for the Zag community... Get well my friend, we are all pulling for you.
      Thank you for sharing….
      Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Woohoo you are in our thoughts and prayers, keep improving!

Comment

Great news -- looking for the WooHoo return and so glad you are are on the mend -- stay diligent and get well. Godspeed ----

I'm hoping we get a good look at Francis soon, he is missed as well.

Go Zags! Go Nathan!!
          “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Comment

Nathan's been in my thoughts every day since this all started. Can't wait to see his first post here when we can all welcome him back!
            Originally posted by Coach Few
            We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

I may have to closely monitor the game thread tonight in hopes that Santa WooHoo soon will be there.....
              Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

latest from Ashley

3 days ago having to be moved on a lift, to today when he stood on his own!!! God is allowing all of us to witness His miracle!! I pray this has changed you as it has changed us, and ultimately led you closer to The Lord!

strong finish Nathan! keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                  latest from Ashley

3 days ago having to be moved on a lift, to today when he stood on his own!!! God is allowing all of us to witness His miracle!! I pray this has changed you as it has changed us, and ultimately led you closer to The Lord!

The pic of him in the lift was crazy

Comment

So happy to see the progress... Keep the prayers coming... Nathan has a long ways to go still.
                    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

There's a terrific photo of woohoo on his Caring Bridge Page, posted in the last hour. . .he's holding a sign. . .

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/n...tent=visitsite
                      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                        There's a terrific photo of woohoo on his Caring Bridge Page, posted in the last hour. . .he's holding a sign. . .

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/n...tent=visitsite
                        I’m disappointed he didn’t put his game score prediction on the sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                        - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

My entire church is praying for Nathan. We are 7th day adventists, still Christians, just celebrating Saturday instead of Sunday. Zag Nation should cherish every day as a holy day, especially at my advanced age. This is why I had issues two days ago, I was trying to watch the TT game on my laptop, while still paying respect to our pastor. I am loyal to the Lord and to GU, and to be honest, sometimes GU comes first, don't mention this to our pastor (not a sports fan).
                          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                            latest from Ashley

amen!
                            -daily prayers of praise and grace continue

Comment

Zagnation is behind you all the way Nathan. Get well soon Brother!

Comment

So the day wasn’t a lay in. Two points is still two points!

Go Nathan! All the way! You can’t quit now in a potential championship effort! Listen to the fans cheering you on!!

Comment

Working...
                                X