Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great News...Nathan posted on FB about 30 minutes ago that he is heading home from the hospital.
    The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

Great GREAT news!

Congrats WooHoo!

Comment

I'm a long time lurker, post really really infrequently but had to add my agreement, this is GREAT NEWS.

Keep taking baby steps forward Woohoo, theres a lot of people out there rooting for you.

Comment

Woohoo discharged from hospital, on his way home. I hope this link works for each of you:

Here: https://www.facebook.com/753155499/v...12864014366564

Comment

WOW!

I know Nathan is weak but he sure looked normal in that video. Thanks 116

Comment

Best news ever! Glad to hear you are on the mend. Zag Nation was pulling for you.

Comment

Stay strong, Woo Hoo. A LOT of work yet to do, but I KNOW you can come through. I am proud of you.

And I KNOW you know this but I'll say it anyway.

Ashley is pretty cool .... and SO glad you have her in your corner.
                sigpic
                “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                ——-
                List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Best news I have had in a long long time. So grateful to see this Nathan. Just phenomenal news and a huge sigh of relief here. As we like to say around these Jesuit parts--AMDG.

Comment

Originally posted by Section 116 View Post
                    Woohoo discharged from hospital, on his way home. I hope this link works for each of you:

Here: https://www.facebook.com/753155499/v...12864014366564
                    Definitely a little Wednesday morning eyeball sweat going on over here. So happy to see Woohoo headed home to be with his family over Christmas. Love you buddy and hope you get your strength back soon!
                    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Who knows what kind of trouble Francis has been in since Nathan has not been there to keep him in check? I look forward to seeing our favorite fan come back to his normal and delightful self.
                      Thank you dear Lord for saving this delightful and wonderful man, the likes of which we need more of.
                      One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

Merry Christmas Nathan and Family

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better Woohoo.

Those doctors and nurses who saved your life are heroes.
                          "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
                          -Zach Norvell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyzag View Post

Those doctors and nurses who saved your life are heroes.
                            Don't know how this can be put any better. God Bless.
                            sigpic
                            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                            ——-
                            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Glad to hear that Nathan is headed home. What an ordeal for wife and family and what tremendous support from the Gonzaga family.

Thanks to the great care he received by the medical staff at Barnes Jewish hospital in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
                                Stay strong, Woo Hoo. A LOT of work yet to do, but I KNOW you can come through. I am proud of you.

And I KNOW you know this but I'll say it anyway.

Ashley is pretty cool .... and SO glad you have her in your corner.
                                This post by GoZagss pretty much says how i feel about all of you. God bless you all. And MERRY CHRISTMAS. You will certainly have one.

V I C T O R Y V I C T O R Y That's our cry. V I C T O R Y Will we win it? You dog gone right. Victory Victory that's our cry!

Go Zags!!!
                                Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X