Dream Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Team

Hello everyone - So I thought of playing a little game with anyone who would like to participate. Here are the parameters. My daughter entered Gonzaga in 2011 and graduated in 2015. I have been an avid fan from day one starting in 2011. What I am asking you is - give me your dream team from players starting in 2011 and continuing through this year's team from positions 1 through 5 on the court. If you were in a National Championship game what 5 starting players from the last 10 years would you want to go into battle with? It's not as easy as it sounds. Let's get the debate started - there are no wrong answers. Thank you.
    Love the Zags!!!

Really want some mentally and physically tough dudes. With a healthy ankle and this cast, NWG won't let this team lose.

NWG
    SUGGS
    KISPERT
    SABONIS
    CLARKE

Comment

Originally posted by phxfireflames View Post
      Really want some mentally and physically tough dudes. With a healthy ankle and this cast, NWG won't let this team lose.

NWG
      SUGGS
      KISPERT
      SABONIS
      CLARKE
      Hard to argue with that team. So many great players to choose from.

For kicks I might substitute Wiltjer for Kispert and Shem for Clarke, maybe a bit less bounce but still have shooting, rim protection and scary height/length.
      Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Suggs
        NWG
        Steven Gray
        Sabonis
        Collins
        Qualified for 23 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

11 Sweet Sixteens (6 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

for me it is

Nigel Williams-Goss
          Jalen Suggs
          Corey Kispert
          Domantas Sabonis
          Zach Collins

Really hard to leave off Timme, Shem, Rui, Clarke.
          Love the Zags!!!

Comment

Working...
          X