Gonzaga needs to join the Big East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zagfan1 View Post
    I just thought of this. Hawaii does something like this already. It’s a 5 hour or so flight to the mainland. They have been able to manage flying commercial ��
    I haven’t seen them play in the post-season lately. When they were in the old WAC, occasionally they had 3 week long road trips. The logistics for joining the Big East really need to be worked out.

Comment

You make sense

Comment

Agree with you

Comment

Hawaii should join the Big East....

Comment

Originally posted by DonJuan View Post
            What a wondrous mix of delusion and arrogance.
            So says the guy who’s program has contributed zero dollars since the Zag’s run began in ‘99.

Love the lecturing to Zag fans on what they think.
            gobroncsgozags: "Have a great day in the podunk, crap hole known as Roslyn."

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
              So says the guy who’s program has contributed zero dollars since the Zag’s run began in ‘99.

Love the lecturing to Zag fans on what they think.
              Bing you beat me to it…amazing
              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

If there were some way to work out getting at least MBB if not WBB into the Big East in some way I would be in favor. I think it would be more feasible if GU could keep its other teams (baseball,soccer and volleyball in particular) in WCC.

I already know the arguments against, I made most of them. I’m just saying in my own little world I would like to see MBB competing against Big East teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

It may be true that NOW the WCC is only a few ranks below the Big East in Pom rankings of conferences. When BYU leaves that gap will get bigger, and if GU went to Big east it would move the Big East to a power conference, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it be hilarious if BYU and GU joined the Big East? That would solve the football issue for BYU.
                  Joining PAC 12 is about as likely as a female Bigfoot kidnapping Few in order to have his kid, alhough the Pac NW is supposedly one of the 8 hotspots globally for Bigfoot populations.
                  See what happens to these boards when games get postponed?

Comment

As soon as Zuckerberg perfects the Metaverse you will be able to play any team against any other team past present or future anytime you want...... same with any other experience you want to participate in...... time and travel will be irrelevant ....... Happy Holidays.....

Comment

true, except you will have to rent metaverse real estate to do that, unless the host makes it free for you (i think), so go buy mana, matic, sand etc while its cheap.

Comment

I have just bought the 1960s Playboy Mansion ......with bitcoin.... achieving a teen-age boy fantasy.....

Comment

when does Zag Nation get invited to your party?

Comment

Right now I think our own conference is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                            X