Happy New Year Zag Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year Zag Nation!

A new year with new hopes and new potential! I’m excited to see what our team does and excited to follow them through it all!

I pray everyone has a blessed 2022 and love you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

This year as allways will bring it's challenges. Here's wishing you all a joyous and learning next year. Make yourself happy first and Think good thoughts, for you can't give away what you don't have.I used to ask my guys to make a list of what at the end of the year they wanted to happen last year and then I would put it in an envelope seal it and open it again on the next new years eve. It was allways suprising how much they had accomplished.
    Last edited by zag buddy; 01-01-2022, 11:10 AM.

Comment

So far no one has called me to remind me that my car’s warranty has expired. 2022 seems promising.
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        So far no one has called me to remind me that my car’s warranty has expired. 2022 seems promising.
        The Masters of the Universe on Wall Street see peace and prosperity........ I don't....

Comment

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
          The Masters of the Universe on Wall Street see peace and prosperity........ I don't....
          Kind of sorry I said anything. Adios

Sent via mobile device
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

I got that call today. I almost signed up. We are driving the wifes 1988 Olds Cutlass coupe
            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Kind of sorry I said anything. Adios

Sent via mobile device
              Me too.... that can be my New Year's Resolution....Adios.....

Comment

God's will, God's light, and God's blessings for all -- this year!

:]
                Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

Working...
                X