Long Beach St @ #5 UCLA - 4:30 - PAC12

Iowa @ #23 Wisconsin - 6:00 - FS1
    Washington State @ Colorado - 6:00 - ESPN2
    Montana @ EWU - 6:00 - ESPN+

SMU @ Cinn - 6:30 - ESPN
    Washington @ Utah - 6:30 - PAC12

#7 USC @ Cal - 8:00 - FS1

Schedule: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...20106/group/50
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Loyola - 75
    USF - 66.

5:54, 2H
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

two very good tournament quality teams. the dons will be a tough matchup each time we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
        two very good tournament quality teams. the dons will be a tough matchup each time we play them.
        I think we can beat them, even at Sobrato Center. They missed a golden opportunity to get a good victory today. If they lose to us 3 times (one would be at Orleans Arena, obviously) and if they stumble a bit more in the WCC , then I really think it's NIT city for them. Their nice cushy W/L record has a lot of cupcake wins in there. Hope I'm wrong though, I want to see them in the Big Dance.
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
          Their nice cushy W/L record has a lot of cupcake wins in there.
          2-0 quad 1 before today, now 2-1. Also 2-1 quad 2. #32 in NET before today's game, probably won't move much, maybe down a couple of spots. Solidly in NCAA's as of today.

Comment

Dons lose 74-79 in game played in SLC, Utah.

Pacific plays a good first half, minus one bone head play, that gave BYU a 4 point lead at the half. Just started shooting to many 3's and lost their physical edge in second half..... still not together and staff is learning on the fly! Not sure if Tigers will be favored in any of their WCC games, maybe Pepperdine and Portland at home?

Final: BYU 73 Pacific 51

Comment

Working...
            X