Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games: SAT - 01. 08. 22

Full Slate: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...20108/group/50

(Posted Friday night; check the link above for cancellations / postponements ). Enjoy your Saturday, hoops fans. The schedule looks promising.

WCC
    USD @ San Francisco - 4:00 - WCCN / NBCSPORTS BAY AREA
    St. Mary's @ BYU - 7:00 - ESPN2

OTHERS

9:00
    #3 Purdue @ Penn St - BTN
    Wichita State @ #12 Houston - CBS
    St. John's @ #16 Providence - FS1
    U Conn @ #24 Seton Hall - FOX
    So. Carolina @ Vandy - ESPNU

Virginia @ UNC - 10:00 - ESPN

11:00
    #14 Texas @ Oklahoma State - CBS
    #19 Villanova @ DePaul - FOX
    Syracuse @ Wake For - SECNX
    K-State @ West VA - BIG12/ESPN+

#10 Michigan State @ Michigan - 11:30 - FOX - PPD
    #15 Alabama @ Missouri - 12:30 - SECN

1:00
    #6 Kansas @ #25 Texas Tech - ESPN2
    #20 Colorado State @ San Diego State - CBS

#1 Baylor @ TCU - 2:00 - BIG12/ESPN+

3:00
    #11 Iowa State @ Oklahoma - ESPNU
    Georgia @ #16 Kentucky - SECN
    #18 Tenn @ #21 LSU - ESPN2
    WSU @ Utah - PAC12
    Notre Dame @ GA Tech - ACCN

5:00
    Miami @ #2 Duke - ACCN
    #5 UCLA @ Cal - PAC12
    Florida @ #9 Auburn - ESPN3
    Last edited by RenoZag; 01-08-2022, 06:55 AM. Reason: PPD Updates
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Thanks, Reno! Looking forward to some great games today.

So tired of having to use computer to watch Zags I may just tune into BYU vs St Mary’s on my big tv screen instead.
    Will I get kicked off this forum for that after going so long without a Zags game?!

Zags should handle Pepp easily whereas Gaels vs BYU will hopefully be much more competitive. Huge game for both teams.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Michigan State vs Michigan has been PPD

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        Michigan State vs Michigan has been PPD
        Heard about this last night; 'Nova vs DePaul will move from FS1 to BIG FOX now. Still a plethora of good games today; praying most of them actually get played.
        The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

There was actually a college football championship game today, one decided by a playoff. Unfortunately, the Montana State Bobcats were routed by the North Dakota State (?) Bison.
          As follower of the Montana Grizzlies, I am of mixed emotions.
          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Missouri leading Bama by 8, under 4 to play. . .

Texas loses to OK St, 64 - 51

Purdue, Houston, Nova, Providence, Seton Hall have notched wins

Comment

You forgot West Indies vs Ireland Cricket, 1st ODI.
              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by willandi View Post
                There was actually a college football championship game today, one decided by a playoff. Unfortunately, the Montana State Bobcats were routed by the North Dakota State (?) Bison.
                As follower of the Montana Grizzlies, I am of mixed emotions.
                FTC

Comment

Texas Tech is trying to hold off KU with 41 seconds left.
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Looks like TTU is going to get this
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Aaron Cook having a great game against Kentucky. 37-36 currently.

Comment

The Sobrato Center (USF home arena) seems practically empty. Either the fans are doing some serious social distancing, or they just don't care about a good team with only two close losses.

Comment

For those of you interested and have Comcast as a provider, check channel 1253 for USD/USF!

Comment

Alabama and Texas losses today no bueno for Zags’ resume but Texas Tech beating Kansas helps.
                            Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Originally posted by Section 116 View Post
                              For those of you interested and have Comcast as a provider, check channel 1253 for USD/USF!
                              Oh, I'm watching, but I had to grey market it. Seems as if Watch Stadium is geo-blocked for all WCC markets, seeing as how I am not in-market for either USF or SD, but still got the error message. Of course, I will try the legit way at 6 pm for our game, but won't waste more than a minute trying something I know is futile. We won't tip until 6:05 anyways, by then, I will have Greg and Foxy on my screen, you can count on it. Our game should be on Bally Sports West tonight, but the Kings hockey team is playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X