No announcement yet.

Other Games: TUE - 01. 11. 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I thought the Baylor-Texas Tech game was pretty much over at 31-16 but they pulled it back to even at 33-33. For a minute anyway. 17-2 run against Baylor is mighty impressive.

Comment

Tenn is 9-23 from FT line

South Carolina is 4-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
        Wow, I thought the Baylor-Texas Tech game was pretty much over at 31-16 but they pulled it back to even at 33-33. For a minute anyway. 17-2 run against Baylor is mighty impressive.
        It's heating up. TT with the slim lead 49-48.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
        Surfmonkey89

Comment

Baylor-Texas Tech is a fun game. Score right now has Texas Tech leading 49-48 at 7:43 in the second.

Originally posted by scrooner View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
            Baylor-Texas Tech is a fun game. Score right now has Texas Tech leading 49-48 at 7:43 in the second.
            That post-up jam was delicious. TT up 4 with just under a minute left.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
            Surfmonkey89

Comment

TT up four with less than a minute.
              “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

Baylor goes down 65-62

Comment

This Baylor team isn’t quite as good as last season. The Zags and Baylor last season were both better than any team this season. Much more open field.
                  The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

Well, ZAGS get back to #1 with a couple wins this week.

Comment

Almost turned the game off after first 10min, what a turn around! Shows you what I know. Great game!

Comment

Great defense the final position of the game by Texas Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                          Hopefully my heart will stop pounding by then. Congrats to TT, you earned this win!
                          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by daskim View Post
                            Great defense the final position of the game by Texas Tech.
                            Excellent defense by TT on the last Baylor possession!

Comment

Originally posted by katman50 View Post
                              Excellent defense by TT on the last Baylor possession!
                              I thought they played exceptional defense from the 8 minute of first half thru rest of game
                              Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Originally posted by gonstu View Post
                                If auburn wins their games this week they deserve to be #1. But thats a big iff
                                Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Comment

Working...
                                X