#25 Illinois @ Nebraska - BTN
    Ole Miss @ TAMU - SECN

6:00
    #4 Auburn @ #24 Alabama - ESPN
    #23 Providence @ Creighton - FS1 (PPD)
    OSU @ West Virginia - ESPNU

New Mexico @ UNLV - 8:00 - CBSSN
    Last edited by RenoZag; 01-11-2022, 12:01 PM. Reason: Updated for PPD
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

As of 7:00am PT, there aren't any PPDs / CANs among the match-ups listed above.

Have a good Tuesday.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Full Slate: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...20111/group/50

#5 USC @ Stanford - 2:00 - ESPN2
      So. Carolina @ #22 Tenn - 3:30 - SECN

4:00
      #19 Texas Tech @ #1 Baylor - ESPN2
      #18 Kentucky @ Vandy - ESPN
      DePaul @ Marquette - FS1
      Pitt @ Syracuse - ESPNU
      St. Louis @ Dayton - CBSSN

5:00
      #15 Iowa State @ #9 Kansas - BIG12/ESPN+
      Miami @ FSU - ACCN

5:30
      Oklahoma @ #21 Texas - LONG
      #25 Illinois @ Nebraska - BTN
      Ole Miss @ TAMU - SECN

6:00
      #4 Auburn @ #24 Alabama - ESPN
      #23 Providence @ Creighton - FS1
      OSU @ West Virginia - ESPNU

New Mexico @ UNLV - 8:00 - CBSSN
      Reno - Thanks for consistently posting these games, it really makes it easy to see which games to watch. Think I'll check out Baylor and TT this afternoon.

Go ZAGS

Comment

Go Texas Tech !

Comment

Not sure if fans will be allowed inside Maples Pav today, we will see. The USC magic carpet ride keeps rolling along, and with Walton on the call, going to be a fun afternoon.
          The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaZAG View Post
            Reno - Thanks for consistently posting these games, it really makes it easy to see which games to watch. Think I'll check out Baylor and TT this afternoon.

Go ZAGS
            Bingo, TacomaZAG.
            I echo your sentiments. Thanks Reno.
            sigpic
            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
            ——-
            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
              Bingo, TacomaZAG.
              I echo your sentiments. Thanks Reno.
              Happy Birthday !

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                Happy Birthday !
                Thanks Reno. I am now over my case of Shingles and ready to hit the New Year (and next lap around the Sun) with great fervor. Go Zags. GoZags.
                sigpic
                “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                ——-
                List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Originally posted by GoZags View Post
                  Thanks Reno. I am now over my case of Shingles and ready to hit the New Year (and next lap around the Sun) with great fervor. Go Zags. GoZags.
                  Happy birthday! Sorry to hear you had shingles, nasty stuff. I’m still seeing my eye doctor 3 months later, my case afflicted my left eye. Also have nerve damage on my forehead and scalp, likely permanent. Hope yours was milder.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaZAG View Post

Go ZAGS
                    +1...thanks, Reno

Not ideal for Zags resume but after watching Oklahoma give Baylor all they could handle then pick up a quality win vs Iowa State this past Saturday, I would love to see Porter Moser and the Sooners (and Spokane's own Groves brothers) knock Beard and the Longhorns out of the Top 25.

Rooting hard for Alabama to knock off Auburn and Bruce Pearl and Texas Tech to knock of Baylor....would be great for Zags' resume.
                    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

Providence v. Creighton PPD, C19 issues within the Friars' program. . .

Comment

#5 13-0 USC down 66-70 to Stanford with 17.6 left, shooting 2 FTs.

Comment

Down go the Trojans

Comment

9-4 Stanford over 13-1 USC, by 75-69 in a nearly empty arena. If a tree falls on a Trojan in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

Reminder, Santa Clara beat Stanford by 16.

Comment

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
                              9-4 Stanford over 13-1 USC, by 75-69 in a nearly empty arena. If a tree falls on a Trojan in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound?

Reminder, Santa Clara beat Stanford by 16.
                              USC and Arizona are both paper tigers. Just my opinion, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X