It’s Game Day - Gonzaga vs. BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s Game Day - Gonzaga vs. BYU

It’s Game Day - the best day of the week.

Reborn usually starts these threads, but he is traveling and may not be available. I can never match his enthusiasm, but I’m still pumped to watch the Zags take on our rivals from the Beehive State.

I’m excited to see which Zag guards Barcello, one of the better scoring guards that the team will face before March. I’m excited to see how Holmgren plays against a high motor rebounder, like Lohner. I’m excited to see the Gonzaga student section out in force against a big conference rival.

Let’s do this!
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

I am glad students are back for this one. This needs to be oppressively loud for BYU.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Anyone else excited for this game? I can't freaking wait!
      Bring back the OCC

Comment

Am hyped up. Always tough playing BYU. Barcello can be a one man wrecking crew. Shut him down!

Comment

Is it game time yet?
          Go Zags!

Comment

Working...
          X