• Show
Clear All

114-85 America’s team!

Comment

Zags 82 Dons 76
      sigpic
      “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
      ——-
      List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
      Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

106 - 79

Gonzaga....

Comment

I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this, but is there any way to watch this game online the day after? I'm really excited for this game, but 11 PM is too late for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowwy View Post
            I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this, but is there any way to watch this game online the day after? I'm really excited for this game, but 11 PM is too late for me.
            I don't know if Youtube has an agreement with the NCAA or just doesn't care about the amount of game footage as long as they get ad impressions, but it's a reputable (or at least legal) site with lots of pretty detailed highlight packages, and often full games.

Comment

Originally posted by matt trick View Post
              I don't know if Youtube has an agreement with the NCAA or just doesn't care about the amount of game footage as long as they get ad impressions, but it's a reputable (or at least legal) site with lots of pretty detailed highlight packages, and often full games.
              Thanks, that is awesome. I never checked youtube, I just figured that wasn't allowed. Just saw the full Gonzaga vs SC game is on there. This is great news. Every year I watch 75% of the non-conference games and then pretty much no WCC games as they are just too late. Game changer if it's always on YouTube the day after. Now just have to avoid the score until I can watch.

Comment

Zags 98-78

Go!! Zags!!!
                "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Comment

Rich Waltz and D-Train on the call, and yes, sometimes YouTube has full game replays. Just have to search high and low for the game.
                  The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Rich Waltz, Dan Dickau, and Jenny Dell on the call for Gonzaga-USF tomorrow night for CBSSN.
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                      Rich Waltz, Dan Dickau, and Jenny Dell on the call for Gonzaga-USF tomorrow night for CBSSN.
                      I wonder who is calling the SCU vs SMC game that starts before GU's game...

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                        I wonder who is calling the SCU vs SMC game that starts before GU's game...
                        Would not be surprised if Barry Tompkins & Dan Belluomini snag that assignment. Looked high and low for an announcer schedule for CBSSN on the web and came up with bupkis.

I suppose the other option would be calling the game remotely, saving air fare, lodging, etc. . .we could end up with Steve Lappas, fer chrissakes. . .
                        Last edited by RenoZag; 01-19-2022, 08:43 PM.

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Gonzaga 91

USF 77

No injuries. The good 3-pt shooting continues.
                          Love the Zags!!!

Comment

Zags 91
                            SF 81
                            Birds aren’t real.

Comment

Gonzaga 89
                              San Francisco 78

Comment

Jamaree Bouyea might be my favorite non-GU, WCC player. I've always liked his game and it seems like he's been around forever. Tomorrow's game will be his 145th appearance for the Dons and he will probably play in at least 12 more games by the end of his "super senior" season. He actually played against Pzemek Karnowski who played in 153 games himself and graduated as the winningest basketball player in NCAA history.

Unfortunately, Bouyea he has never beaten that Zags and that won't change in the Kennel on Thursday.

Zags 103
                                Dons 81

ZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X