Other Games: THUR - 01. 20. 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Games: THUR - 01. 20. 22

Long day for Zag fans in the EST zone. . .

See the link below for the very long list of games available via ESPN+ ( featuring EWU, Montana, Idaho State, Seattle U, Dixie State, and Tarleton. . . )

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...20120/group/50

WCC

USD @ BYU - 6:00 - byuTV
    SCU @ SMC - 6:00 - CBSSN
    USF @ GU - 8:00 - CBSSN
    PEP @ LMU - 8:00 - BALLYSPTSW / WCCN / ROOT+

OTHERS

Georgetown @ Providence - 2:00 - FS1

4:00
    #4 Purdue @ Indiana - FS1
    SMU @ Memphis - ESPN2
    WKU @ FAU - CBSSN

#16 USC @ Colorado - 4:30 - PAC12
    #25 UConn @ Butler - 6:00 - FS1

#3 AZ @ Stanford - 8:00 - ESPNU
    #9 UCLA @ Utah - 8:00 - FS1

Washington @ Oregon State - 8:30 - PAC12

Be careful out there.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Another night with a bunch of 8 pm tips, this is getting really old, really fast. Here are some early lines, GU by 16, Zona by 10, and BYU by 15. As you can see, I'm up at 5 am, so caffeine and other beverages will be required to make it past 10 pm, grrrrr.
    The NBA playoffs, a best of 7 is always better than a best of 1.

Comment

Tough to be a west coast fan living on the east coast. Will be DVR and up early in the morning to watch.
      GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
        Another night with a bunch of 8 pm tips, this is getting really old, really fast. Here are some early lines, GU by 16, Zona by 10, and BYU by 15. As you can see, I'm up at 5 am, so caffeine and other beverages will be required to make it past 10 pm, grrrrr.
        A nap works for me…about an hours worth of REM

Comment

Say good night, Purdue. Loses to IU 68-65 in Bloomington
          Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

For Arizona Tubelis got hurt in the first half and Koloko has picked up 3 fouls in 3 minutes. Ballo is coming up big having to play more minutes than normal w/ those 2 both on the bench much of the game.

Comment

Arizona ran away in the 2nd half. Ballo w/ a career high 21 points, had a couple monster blocks too.

UCLA w/ their hands full against Utah going down the stretch.

Comment

Washington up 5 on Oregon St. about halfway thru 2nd half. They have a chance to move to 4-2 in conference. After OOC I thought the Dawgs were headed for an 11th or 12th place finish. OSU also looked horrible early but are playing better lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                  A nap works for me…about an hours worth of REM
                  I played golf this morning. . .took your advice re: a wee nap.
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
                    Arizona ran away in the 2nd half. Ballo w/ a career high 21 points, had a couple monster blocks too.

UCLA w/ their hands full against Utah going down the stretch.
                    Arizona fans are referring to their win @ Stanford as a win at Ballo Alto

https://twitter.com/uazvoice/status/...895960584?s=21
                    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

the Ballo news made me smile, happy for him

Comment

Working...
                      X